The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Christopher Darden: "OJ got his money and was gone, he did nothing for black people. He's white now"

Neighbor: "Well the police is chasing him, he's black now" Lol
:mjlol::russ:

Some of that "black" dialogue was cringe worthy. You can tell that writing room was :mjpls:.

One thing they did get right, how quick that young black lawyer from Cochran's office threw him under bus. "You know he did it, I hope they get him."

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
They did a good job of making the chase compelling, even though you know the ultimate result :ehh:.

Could have done w/out the Kardashian scene though :francis:, crazy now to think there was a time where that whole family wasn't famous :wow:.

Travolta and his eyebrows are doing a good job playing the sleazy lawyer. When he said O.J.'s last words to him were something complimentary :pachaha:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
crazy....

they were born a few weeks apart, both grew up together, went to HS together, went to USC together, then both got drafted by the Bills one year apart in the 1st rd.

And then both finished out their career with the 49ers in the same year.

OJ was obviously a real friend and AC returned it back. :wow:
i believe AC would have killed for OJ if OJ asked.
Hell AC might have taken the rap for him, OJ probably told him, nah AC I got this one.
Take care of the fam.

There's a video of the civil trial deposition where AC was questioned, and when they showed AC Nicole's pic, he broke down crying.

I think he knows OJ did it, but he stuck by him anyway. :wow:

AC's realness >>>>> ur fav rapper
i don't know what the fukk bomani was talking about

AC the realist nikka in the game EVER... i mean i know there's some real gangsta nikkas who held it down for they mans and all

but see he was a square... he had no business doing all this shyt... nikka went and copped the all white bronco with the tints specifically for this reason...

"nikka.. i knew in future you'd need this one day.. and i made sure, when i had to give you a ride, you'd feel like you was right at home.. and didn't miss a thing"

who's to say OJ wouldn't have been in a different mindset with a 94 f-150 and offed himself before getting off... AC low key saved that brother's life

this is AC............................. you know who it is got dammit.

they better write that on his tombstone.. i'm about to start announcing myself like that in real life... this is _____________, you know who it is got dammit

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Some of that "black" dialogue was cringe worthy. You can tell that writing room was :mjpls:.

One thing they did get right, how quick that young black lawyer from Cochran's office threw him under bus. "You know he did it, I hope they get him."
Within the narrative he's obviously being primed to be an uncle tom

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

what's funny is... as much as we laugh and talk shyt... they got everyone down perfect

this a damn double murder.. biggest case of all time, at the time... probably still

kato up here cracking jokes, laughing, talking shyt, studdering.. still sounding like he sniffed a line 2 mins ago