Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
amazing they drop this, this year just because oj is coming out next year

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Well no one fukked with Hereos Reborn, it was boring. But Freakshow was just different, I think I was played safe. Did u watch Hotel tho??? :hamster:
Yup, right until the point the blonde homosexual was introduced and gaga started getting heavy airtime. I already saw warning signs when they had the ghost rape a dude with a drill dildo just to do it. But when that twink gets introduced the show just turned into what Ryan murphy typically does

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Personally, he was the weakest in last nights episode. So far it is looking like a miscast. He lacks OJ's charisma and comes off as very whiny. But personally, it's mainly his voice that puts me off to him having the role. His voice is too high pitched to be a convincing OJ :ehh:
I mean, the fact that he comes off as whiny is because that's how the character was written, but you did see a glimpse of the charming side of OJ when he was being "interrogated" by the police, so hopefully they show that side of him a little more because it does make the character more accurate and gives the performance more depth. I thought he did good.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I watched it again today because it was :banderas:

You just know OJ watched this and was like :martin: with regards to Cuba Gooding Jr. He was like them cacs got me again, my voice does not sound like that.:mjcry:

Some random thoughts:

They made Marc Ferman demonic (:demonic:)

Travolta making Robert Shapiro a homosexual. :pachaha:

The dude that plays Kaeto Kaelin and the guy that plays the black ADA were well cast.

This series is going to be amazing. :banderas:

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I wonder... what other trials will they do seasons on? :jbhmm:

Season 2 - The People v. R. Kelly :sas1:
I didn't think of this
another black man who kinda/sorta/maybe/was guilty who Lawyered up and eventually beat the charges
I wonder if Cuba could play R-kelly