The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love shows like this. It’s basically a gangsta show that happens to use the character of Penguin and city of Gotham. The main character’s name could be a random name with the story taking place in like New York and still would be fire.

I never understood what stopped Marvel/DC from making shyt like this.

Just imagine a movie like Heat, but the

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing that I think IS better than the movie is that, to me, the Gotham City in the movie felt really "small".
If I remember correctly, a huge percentage of the population fit inside of the DC version of "Madison Square Garden".

Yet THIS version of Gotham seems huge.
It's almost too huge tho. Nobody gives a shyt about Batman. Feels like the bad guys are just doing whatever they want. Feeling like real life :francis::sadbron:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Only pet peeve so far is I feel like they could have done better with the Johnny Viti casting.:patrice: Dude just seems out of place. Every time he’s onscreen I’m like wtf is Doug Stamper doing here?:pachaha:
I think that most of the italian mobster casting in Batman history haven't been either Italian or even close to italian looking.
2005 Carmine Falcone sucked IMO.
At least Eric Roberts looks like a Sal lol.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Absolutely love the show but damn Vic needs to make his mind up once and for all, but I like how they slow burn his character development though. Best tv show this year for me. *If you like gritty dark crime shows like this, Gomorra is probably one of the best ever. If you don't mind reading subtitles (Italian show) you'll be in for a ride.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
show fire
way better than the movie
Yep
Absolutely love the show but damn Vic needs to make his mind up once and for all, but I like how they slow burn his character development though. Best tv show this year for me. *If you like gritty dark crime shows like this, Gomorra is probably one of the best ever. If you don't mind reading subtitles (Italian show) you'll be in for a ride.
I want to.. there is no dub?