Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I'll leave this here....... ya earned it :manny:

rs_634x1024-140710042306-634.emmy.statue.71014.jpg
Oz just opened his mouth… somebody give him an Emmy right now :manny:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Ohh snap I'm watching a random Sopranos episode, shorty that plays Sophia had a cameo as one of Johnny Sack's daughters :ohhh:she was mad skinny about the size of Jeannie Mole :lolbron:
I need to look at her IMDb I’ve seen her somewhere maybe that was it
Edit. Oh that’s the how I met your mother broad.. I know her :pachaha:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Ohh snap I'm watching a random Sopranos episode, shorty that plays Sophia had a cameo as one of Johnny Sack's daughters :ohhh:she was mad skinny about the size of Jeannie Mole :lolbron:
the first time I seen her in this I said she look like she would’ve been in the sopranos lol..didn’t even realize she was Johnny Sacks daughter

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The thing that's interesting/depressing about Gotham's depiction here is that it's so damn huge that Batman can't barely be making a dent on none of this craziness.

People are barely aware he exists. He's not even registering as an urban myth. He'd need the whole Bat-family monitoring different quadrants 24/7 to make any progress.

Every other depiction felt like he basically owned every street and nothing got by him.

And he’s not as strong in this version, these goons be putting on the beats on him low key. He just be tanking those shyts :dead: