The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
qxUshyw.gif
3YUQRsm.gif

Absolutely love the show but damn Vic needs to make his mind up once and for all, but I like how they slow burn his character development though. Best tv show this year for me. *If you like gritty dark crime shows like this, Gomorra is probably one of the best ever. If you don't mind reading subtitles (Italian show) you'll be in for a ride.
I still gotta finish the last season but Gomorrah is one of the best tv shows ever.
That nikka Cero :wow:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Because Vic lied… never lie to your boss .. especially one who put a gun in your face before .
Penguin ain't ever gonna find out..plus Vic didn't lie. He said they took his money..Penguin assumed it was a full stack. He didn't ask Vic how much. He said the full G? That's the price of business. Vic ain't say yea or nay to that statement question

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Penguin ain't ever gonna find out..plus Vic didn't lie. He said they took his money..Penguin assumed it was a full stack. He didn't ask Vic how much. He said the full G? That's the price of business. Vic ain't say yea or nay to that statement question
:francis: my memory bad but ill take your word for it

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Gangs in batman are never black
Well, the crime families of Gotham has always been based on the Italian mafia. Hell, Sofia took a shot at Oz this week for not being a made man. There's still black capos/kingpins in the mix, e.g, Gamble in Dark Knight

This show is a fukkin banger. I hope it's actually drawing viewers. Matt Reeves is cooking.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Listening to podcast. Is vic/penguin developing to father/son or mentor/mentee. And he doesn't really care about him. Just business?

Last edited: