The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah there's things the movie does that the show can't do. The Cinematography in the movie is better than 99% of all shows and movies because it's Matt Reeves and Greig Fraser behind the wheel. The score is better. The mystery in the writing is more clear.

But people feel they always need to be comparing things. The movie was excellent and the show is also excellent for different reasons.

Where the show shines more is in the acting and character development.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The thing that's interesting/depressing about Gotham's depiction here is that it's so damn huge that Batman can't barely be making a dent on none of this craziness.

People are barely aware he exists. He's not even registering as an urban myth. He'd need the whole Bat-family monitoring different quadrants 24/7 to make any progress.

Every other depiction felt like he basically owned every street and nothing got by him.

One thing that I think IS better than the movie is that, to me, the Gotham City in the movie felt really "small".
If I remember correctly, a huge percentage of the population fit inside of the DC version of "Madison Square Garden".

Yet THIS version of Gotham seems huge.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
uh oh sophia is getting high on her own supply

Surprised triads went for it. She alluded to it in sit down. Just like her brother. Next ep looks good.
i was worried vic was going to take a hit to deal with his anxiety. everything about this show is perfect so far, but it would be disappointing if you turn the ethnic kid to drugs. i dont want any of the main characters to be fiends, but if its between crazy sophie and vic, hand that h0e a capsule. :yeshrug:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
i was worried vic was going to take a hit to deal with his anxiety. everything about this show is perfect so far, but it would be disappointing if you turn the ethnic kid to drugs. i dont want any of the main characters to be fiends, but if its between crazy sophie and vic, hand that h0e a capsule. :yeshrug:
Yea that look told me she like that shyt. She knows if course. Curious hownit plays out

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I hope penguin doesn't die but if he does he should go out like denzel in training day. these families get sick of his shyt just gun him down.