Reppin
Neptune
you guys are like little kids smh

fukkin bytch ass

giphy.gif

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
So I guess GSW is above criticism now? You point out they're flaws or their bad play and you get banned? What part of the game is that? :dwillhuh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So I guess GSW is above criticism now? You point out they're flaws or their bad play and you get banned? What part of the game is that? :dwillhuh:
This guy has been spamming retarded shyt since April. He's tried to argue that they'd be better off keeping Barnes instead of signing Durant for less and that they could've gone 73-9 without curry. He's tried to argue they'd never make it back to the finals BECAUSE curry is on the team. This would've been as dumb as saying the lakers were winning in spite of Shaq and wouldn't ever make it to the top because they were building around him or that the Pistons defense will never reach its potential because of Ben Wallace.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Im amazed that people get shocked by some of these warriors games. You know teams are gonna get hyped to play them and try to take them down.
Or Steve Kerr got them laying down for his buddy, so Alvin won't get fired :reallysaints: