The Pelicans are out here DOMINATING the Warriors

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Enough already mods. He makes these on a daily basis. Can this fool get banned already? He has more negs than both posts and more negs than daps and contributes nothing but spam to this site.
There is no game thread for the game dummy

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Enough already mods. He makes these on a daily basis. Can this fool get banned already? He has more negs than both posts and more negs than daps and contributes nothing but spam to this site.
at the very least they have to take his thread making privileges away

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
The Warriors hate on this board has been bringing down the quality of the board. Too many weird irrational ass haters on here fukking up the board.
Oh stfu, phaggit. Hatin n talkin shyt ain't nothin new on dis mufukka. :rudy:

Nah you the breh but I agree with Blackthoughts. Theres a difference between hating on them (as anybody should) and these mind numbingly stupid threads OP makes and others make. Also the "trade klay" threads or steph is shooting 39.8% from three threads it's just unbearable.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Nah you the breh but I agree with Blackthoughts. Theres a difference between hating on them (as anybody should) and these mind numbingly stupid threads OP makes and others make. Also the "trade klay" threads or steph is shooting 39.8% from three threads it's just unbearable.

Breh, da amount of Bron/Kobe hate threads dat were made daily by multiple postas absolute dwarf dese lil dumb troll shyts made by da same 2 nikkas. C'mon, fam. :aicmon: