The Pelicans are out here DOMINATING the Warriors

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
This guy has been spamming retarded shyt since April. He's tried to argue that they'd be better off keeping Barnes instead of signing Durant for less and that they could've gone 73-9 without curry. He's tried to argue they'd never make it back to the finals BECAUSE curry is on the team. This would've been as dumb as saying the lakers were winning in spite of Shaq and wouldn't ever make it to the top because they were building around him or that the Pistons defense will never reach its potential because of Ben Wallace.
So basically when it's something you agree with it's okay, when it's something you don't it spamming? Okay

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So basically when it's something you agree with it's okay, when it's something you don't it spamming? Okay
Stop being intentionally dense. There's a fine line between dissenting opinions and mindless spam trolling. This is the latter. It's the same shyt with eye cue and his wiggling sucks threads.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You can't making the same threads about the warriors multiple times a week breh. Ain't nobody tryna read that.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP doesn't even know how to hate right. This thread shoulda been made when the Warriors got their ass beat by the grizzlies. Now you have to go back and start calling this a lucky game and shyt :scust:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
OP doesn't even know how to hate right. This thread shoulda been made when the Warriors got their ass beat by the grizzlies. Now you have to go back and start calling this a lucky game and shyt :scust:
He makes these same terrible threads as soon as they fall behind by any amount in the first quarter of every game

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
He makes these same terrible threads as soon as they fall behind by any amount in the first quarter of every game
What are you going to say when golden state isn't in the finals idiot?

I have put my account on the line: I said if golden state wins a championship this year I want my account banned PERMANENTLY

You should put your account up to idiot. If golden state DOESN'T win a championship this year YOU should be banned.

Since my post are idiotic why don't you do that?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What are you going to say when golden state isn't in the finals idiot?

I have put my account on the line: I said if golden state wins a championship this year I want my account banned PERMANENTLY

You should put your account up to idiot. If golden state DOESN'T win a championship this year YOU should be banned.

Since my post are idiotic why don't you do that?
You aren't going to make it to the playoffs at the rate you post

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
It's like when the Pelicans "exposed" the warriors in a 4-0 sweep in the 2015 playoffs. :mjlol:

OP is a retard who takes hating the Warriors too far.

I don't think the Warriors will win the title this year but I'm not out here making 5 threads a day about them. :martin: