The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
as i was driving this uhaul, which is the shyttest thing in the world in arkansas with the worst roads I've ever seen, and I got my car to tow too, I thought, "shyt yeah, they gotta be fastened. and that styrofoam has gotta help too, right." Now I'm paranoid about the harddrives though. I shoulda took those out. They're screwed into the bays, but still seems like it can wiggle. I also gotta worry about my liquid cooling busting. It's screwed in tight, so I should be good, but I'm paranoid as fukk right now.

Moving is the worst things ever! Now I'm at some shytty ass hotel in bumblefukk Texas freaking out....:mjcry:

I can't wait to get to Houston and make sure it's okay.

It's kinda fukked up I'm more concerned about my computer than my car at this point. :dead:

Pretty much the computer is my main concern. I may have a problem....

you should have put your pc in the back seat of your car that you have in tow.
that's what i did when i moved.

i packed my car full of shyt but put my pc in first and then packed everything around it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you should have put your pc in the back seat of your car that you have in tow.
that's what i did when i moved.

i packed my car full of shyt but put my pc in first and then packed everything around it.
the fukking 900d case is so big I'd have to put it on it's side laying down in the trunk with the seats down. It doesn't fit any other way. I figured it was best to keep it straight up for some reason, so I put it in my uhaul, plus, I'm worried about my car and the bumps with the tow dolly and shyt too (and I needed the space)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
when people see my case they look at me and say "what the fukk?"
my dimensions are: 22.7 x 9 x 21.5 inches ; 29.1 pounds
your dimensions are: 29.7 x 14.2 x 31.5 inches ; 41 pounds

lol, your shyt is 2 inches taller, 5 inches wider, 10 inches longer and 12 pounds heavier.

you should just live in your case.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I can barely lift the shyt up by myself :flabbynsick:

my case came with wheels...i was like "why the fukk would i need these?" and used the regular feet instead.
then i picked it up after i put in the GPU, fans, mobo, optical drive, HDD...
i keep my rig elevated and don't move it except when i open it up to clean or upgrad it so i don't need the wheels but i can see why they come with the rig.

your shyt is on another level though.