The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I found the 4590 for $160 @ Microcenter...I guess I might have to go that route and then have someone ship it out to me :beli:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brehs this UHAUL is killing me. I couldn't take orbital's advice and take out my gpus. I misplaced the tool and couldn't unscrew them. I hope they aren't flopping around back there. :lupe:

I can't afford a new build :mjcry:

Computer gods save me! :sadcam:

Side note:Arkansas is southern as fukk. Rednecks everywhere. Tx better be better.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I might have nothing come tomorrow (that's when I arrive).

I may become a peasant in a day's time :mjcry:

I figure people ship computers through ups all the time and that shyt is bumpy as hell too, and they're fine, so I should be too, right? Right? :sadcam:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I might have nothing come tomorrow (that's when I arrive).

I may become a peasant in a day's time :mjcry:

I figure people ship computers through ups all the time and that shyt is bumpy as hell too, and they're fine, so I should be too, right? Right? :sadcam:
the gpu's are fastened to the case, so they shouldn't move

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the gpu's are fastened to the case, so they shouldn't move
as i was driving this uhaul, which is the shyttest thing in the world in arkansas with the worst roads I've ever seen, and I got my car to tow too, I thought, "shyt yeah, they gotta be fastened. and that styrofoam has gotta help too, right." Now I'm paranoid about the harddrives though. I shoulda took those out. They're screwed into the bays, but still seems like it can wiggle. I also gotta worry about my liquid cooling busting. It's screwed in tight, so I should be good, but I'm paranoid as fukk right now.

Moving is the worst things ever! Now I'm at some shytty ass hotel in bumblefukk Texas freaking out....:mjcry:

I can't wait to get to Houston and make sure it's okay.

It's kinda fukked up I'm more concerned about my computer than my car at this point. :dead:

Pretty much the computer is my main concern. I may have a problem....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Shadow of Mordor Benchmark

This bodes well for @Ciggavelli 's rig. :obama:

Dude is pulling 60+ fps on ultra.
Edit: Dude is playing with high textures.

If my computer survives, I might just have to get this game to try this shyt out in 3 monitors.

*expects to be very disappointed*