The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
@daze23 do you play arma 3 at all? I'm watching a stream of it right now, looks fun as hell, I'm dying at some of the funny shyt happening right now, the streamer I'm watching just got arrested by like 3 police officers and is now in Guantanamo :heh:
lol, sounds like the "Altis Life" mod

I haven't played much Arma 3 recently, but yeah, I play that game

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Spoke too soon. BF4 crashed while I was playing. :yeshrug: Oh well I wasn't really into it anyway.

Damn you got all of em now?? I don't have an Xb1 yet, don't think I'm getting it anytime soon.

Meanwhile...

54qoe4C.jpg

:ld: They switched a young Zen gawd to the other squad 3/4 of the way through though :sadcam:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol, sounds like the "Altis Life" mod

I haven't played much Arma 3 recently, but yeah, I play that game

i can't tell if this is the same mod or not, bout to cop this shyt

dude gets pulled over for speeding, drives away, has opium seeds on him, runs away in the woods, strips naked in the woods, then tells the cop that someone kidnapped him in the woods like he wasn't the person they were looking for, he ends up getting out of it and finding another guy in a pink suit later on and calls the cops on him and they arrest him thinking it was the guy they were chasing to begin with. this shyt is :laff:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i can't tell if this is the same mod or not, bout to cop this shyt

dude gets pulled over for speeding, drives away, has opium seeds on him, runs away in the woods, strips naked in the woods, then tells the cop that someone kidnapped him in the woods like he wasn't the person they were looking for, he ends up getting out of it and finding another guy in a pink suit later on and calls the cops on him and they arrest him thinking it was the guy they were chasing to begin with. this shyt is :laff:

:heh:

role-playing in Arma :blessed:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
what is this "Life is Feudal" game that'e the #1 seller on Steam right now? :wtf:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/290080/

Realistic medieval multiplayer sandbox with terraforming, free preset and modular building construction, rich crafting (smelting, forging, farming, animals breeding etc.), survival, no target physics based combat, original combat formation system and numerous other features.

looks like a sandbox Chivalry, with a little Rust, or some shyt

$40 and 'early access' tho :patrice: