The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
So, I'm watching youtube videos, and I'm seeing on Jayz2cents saying water cooling is dying or dead:

I've been out of the loop for like 6 months. I still need to build my new PC. Things got in the way. Anyway, is water cooling dead? shyt was always a hassle to get because you had to go overseas, but I've used EK for numerous builds. I like their shyt, and they make shyt for everything. I would hate for them to go away. I guess, I can go to a smaller, boutique type store (I'd actually probably prefer that, if they have the parts). But EK was king. Now, I'm hearing they may be dying or dead. The 5090 is about to come out. I need that 5090 FE waterblock. EK would do it, for a premium, but it was good. I guess we'll see what these smaller companies do. They just better keep the same specifics as EK. I want it all to be interchangeable. If I don't have EK anymore, I don't know what I'm gonna do

Water cooling isn’t going anywhere. Jay is too deep into that life. He will always find an alternative. I don’t think EK will be around much longer because their financial situation is terrible. However, I’m sure there are many other manufacturers ready to take over their market space.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My fukking 4kx2 monitor got a line in it down in the right-middle. Trash. At least I have the OLED 1440p still collecting dust in another room. I'm gonna RMA my 4kx2, but it's gonna be a hassle. This shyt isn't easy to put back in a box or to transport. The OLED looks better, but I want that 4kx2. Maybe there's a new monitor I can buy that has that. We'll see. But, I'm disappointed by Samsung QC. There shouldn't be a line in my fukking monitor anywhere, nonetheless the right middle :camby:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

5090 gonna destroy some PCs with that wattage :lolbron:
600w just for the goddamn gpu, they lost their minds :mjlol:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Thinking about buying one. Tired of keeping up with the console gens.

The only thing is, I really only play on weekends, so I'm looking for something reasonable but not so cheap that it will burn out in a year or two.