The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Daps
I made the mistake of buying open box gaming laptop from bestbuy last week. :francis:since the same model I wanted was not in my state they Shipped that shyt from nyc.:patrice:
Look at the tracking it said sent from Brooklyn automatically am expecting shyt ain't gonna be in Excellent condition like described:mjpls:
It came yesterday forget open box shyt looked used with dirty screen and had no accessories. 😐 :what:
Took that shyt to swap out and now they talking abt they can't give me the discount they had when I bought the open box.:beli:shyt was like 100 difference between new and excellent condition instead of expecting that they asked I pay 500 difference for new model.:pacspit:
When my brand new 65 inch TV came mf forgot the stand now this.:martin:
I know mfs will ask why buy from them they consistently have good deals for electronics.:mjcry:

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Any leads on when the 5000 series cards might get announced?

These 4000 series cards are outrageously priced :why:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Yo this scalper shyt is out of control. I know it’s nothing new, but still. I’ve been trying to get my hands on that new 4K 240hz monitor from Asus since it dropped last month. Whenever I get the alert from Asus that it’s available, that bytch is gone within seconds it seems. They selling them shyts for $2k on eBay. They can keep them. I’m not paying extra for a damn monitor that already costs $1200 retail.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo this scalper shyt is out of control. I know it’s nothing new, but still. I’ve been trying to get my hands on that new 4K 240hz monitor from Asus since it dropped last month. Whenever I get the alert from Asus that it’s available, that bytch is gone within seconds it seems. They selling them shyts for $2k on eBay. They can keep them. I’m not paying extra for a damn monitor that already costs $1200 retail.
For that scaler price, you might as well buy the Samsung 4Kx2 57" super ultrawide. It's 240hz as well, but of course it's not possible on nvidia cards yet. Hopefully with the 5090 it will be though. It's an absolutely crazy monitor. I love it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So, I actually am going to build my new pc this next week. I got the week off after working 12 hour days for the last 2 weeks. Now I'll finally have time to do this shyt. My girlfriend is in China for a month too, so no distractions.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
For that scaler price, you might as well buy the Samsung 4Kx2 57" super ultrawide. It's 240hz as well, but of course it's not possible on nvidia cards yet. Hopefully with the 5090 it will be though. It's an absolutely crazy monitor. I love it.
I’m perfectly fine rocking the 43” QN90 I’ve been using. I’m not even sure I’ll like using a 32” monitor so that’s why I’d rather get it from a reputable retailer so I can just return it if it’s not my cup of tea.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
they ain't gonna drop the price on the 4000 series, if that's what you're waiting for
Didn't they do the same thing with the 30 series, too? Nvidia done made it clear that they'll make people pay those prices rather people like it or not.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Caught a drop on Newegg and was able to order that Asus PG32UCDM monitor. It should be here later today. Gonna take a look at more reviews throughout the day. Specs wise, this thing is a champ for sure. I just don’t know how I feel about potentially dropping from 43” to 32” though. That’s a lot of real estate to lose.

Have any of you fellas made a similar transition in the past?