The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nope :umad:
eQ6ECcf.jpg

Keep sucking nvidia's dikk :umad:
I'm super into headphones too. Time to get with the big boys though and get an Abyss 1266 Phi TC and Susvara (the TCs will blow you away with the right amp). I also recently got the SR1b and CA-1a with the corresponding tube amp.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
How would you compare those Audeze LCDs to the rest? Are they worth the hefty price tag? Also surprised you are using an Amp of that calibre given the amount of money invested on headphones
The amp is sufficient, i've had better ones in the past and honestly there's no big difference that justifies the jump in price. I want to keep my gear as simple as possible and invest in better cans.

Regarding the audeze, they're worth it. It has the sound i like, dark but not muddy, excellent slam but not as much resolution as some others i own. It's a good addition to my collection.

Seek rehab for headphone addiction, breh:dahell:
"I ain't an addict, but don't push me"
"Headphones are like the sweetest joy next to gettin' p*ssy"

Hail Mary! :pachaha:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Afrodroid just got challenged to a Headphone meat measuring contest :dame:
And he failed. Nobody is fukking with my headphone collection. He needs to stop fukking with that little kiddie shyt and come play with the big boys. He needs a better amp and more TOTL headphones. I am happy to help him along with his headphone journey though. Headphones can get real crazy.

I'm rocking a WA33 Elite JPS and a custom Chord DAVE with a linear power supply (look it up). I don't fukk around with this headphone shyt. shyt, my server costs 2X my computer, and you know my computer is crazy :manny:

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
And he failed. Nobody is fukking with my headphone collection. He needs to stop fukking with that little kiddie shyt and come play with the big boys. He needs a better amp and more TOTL headphones. I am happy to help him along with his headphone journey though. Headphones can get real crazy.

I'm rocking a WA33 Elite JPS and a custom Chord DAVE with a linear power supply (look it up). I don't fukk around with this headphone shyt. shyt, my server costs 2X my computer, and you know my computer is crazy :manny:
What do you do for a living to be able to afford this expensive gear? Or are you just maxing out credit cards and not paying them off? :jbhmm:

I dont have a dog in this duel cause im fukking with that Chi-Fi shyt for DACs and Amps and my most expensive audio equipment is my recent R70X headphones :hubie:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What do you do for a living to be able to afford this expensive gear? Or are you just maxing out credit cards and not paying them off? :jbhmm:

I dont have a dog in this duel cause im fukking with that Chi-Fi shyt for DACs and Amps and my most expensive audio equipment is my recent R70X headphones :hubie:
I'm a UX researcher with no kids and no wife. That lifestyle allows me to have certain hobbies. Still, my headphones aren't keeping me warm at night. I may have done everything wrong.

I don't fukk with credit cards. I still have some student loan debt, but I'm not worried by it. It's just the cost of doing business. If I didn't have my Phd, I wouldn't get the jobs I get. It all doesn't matter though. These things are mere distractions.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wanna build a new computer, but I gotta get my hairline fixed first. These 5090s need to come out. I'm still surprised that there hasn't been a 4090ti. I guess the power requirements were too much.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I think the 3090Ti is why they haven’t released one. They had to take a huge L on those since virtually nobody bought them when they came out and they had to immediately be discounted for them to start moving any units at all.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My shyt is blue screening like crazy. I can't wait for this new ram tomorrow. I think I can finagle a way to get the ram in and out without taking apart my tubing. If not :mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I need to get a new laptop. Don't play games, so just need something mostly for internet and writing. Need to start researching what I should get.