The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thanks for the program by the way! I'm gonna try to reseat them and see what happens. I might just be lazy and buy some new ram if that doesn't work. :manny: The program said it could be overheating, but I've checked the temps for a while now, and they are low. I'm not even overclocking them or anything. I guess I just have bad luck with ram :yeshrug:
:salute:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Intel Arc "Battlemage" GPUs Confirmed for 2024 Release

Intel, in a company presentation made to its channel partners, confirmed that it is looking to release its next generation Arc Xe² discrete GPU lineup, codenamed "Battlemage." This would be Intel's second rodeo with high performance gaming graphics since its 2022 return to the segment with the Arc "Alchemist" series. The One Intel presentation slide talks about what to look forward to from the company in the client segment, in the coming year. The slide states that PC processor, workstation processor, and discrete GPU segments will each see upcoming products, which can be seen as a confirmation for a 2024 launch of "Battlemage." Older company slides had illustrated that the launch of "Battlemage" would be timed around that of the company's "Meteor Lake" and "Arrow Lake" client processors. The company is expected to launch "Arrow Lake" sometime in 2024. With "Battlemage," Intel is looking to offer a linear increase in performance, along with new hardware capabilities. The discrete GPUs from this family are expected to be built on a 4 nm-class foundry node by TSMC.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Anyone playing Ready or Not or 6 Days in Fallujah? I'm thinking of copping but wanted some black people to play with. Especially 6 Days in Fallujah since they don't have the same level of AI assistance as Ready or Not

I'm really liking what I'm seeing from Ready or Not, it reminds me so much of Socom. They have a voice command mod that looks dope as hell.

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Anyone playing Ready or Not or 6 Days in Fallujah? I'm thinking of copping but wanted some black people to play with. Especially 6 Days in Fallujah since they don't have the same level of AI assistance as Ready or Not

I'm really liking what I'm seeing from Ready or Not, it reminds me so much of Socom. They have a voice command mod that looks dope as hell.

I plan on copping ready or not within the next couple of weeks. I took a quick look at 6 days in fallujah and I'm hesitant on getting early access games but it looks decent so I might fukk around and get that too.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I plan on copping ready or not within the next couple of weeks.
If you cop let me know. I downloaded the bootleg of Ready or Not to see how it ran and it was a little buggy. I had to launch in dx12 mode to change resolution/graphic settings. Plus It doesn't have controller support, but supposedly if you buy it on steam you can use a controller.

But I'm willing to put up with all the bugs to get my socom fix. I haven't played a game like that since I was a teenager. Plus they're gonna be rolling out post 1.0 roadmap after the holidays.

I took a quick look at 6 days in fallujah and I'm hesitant on getting early access games but it looks decent so I might fukk around and get that too.
6 days look mad interesting, that shyt keeps popping up on my timeline tempting me :lupe:

The only other early access game I bought was Undisputed Boxing and so far it wasn't bad.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bought new ram. I'm not fukking with that testing shyt. :heh:

Why does ram go bad so often? :francis:
Any chance your electricity isn't clean? I have Cyberpower backups because my old place had shyt wiring. They clean the power as well. If your power is not great, it could overstress and shorten the life of your electronics, RAM may just be easier to fry.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Any chance your electricity isn't clean? I have Cyberpower backups because my old place had shyt wiring. They clean the power as well. If your power is not great, it could overstress and shorten the life of your electronics, RAM may just be easier to fry.
That's an interesting idea. I use a power conditioner for my pc and monitor. I do have dirty power. I use a fancy power conditioner for my music server and amp because of that. That is something to definitely look into. The thing is, those power conditioners cost a shyt ton, and I just bought an $8K amp for my headphones. Still it might be dirty power

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's an interesting idea. I use a power conditioner for my pc and monitor. I do have dirty power. I use a fancy power conditioner for my music server and amp because of that. That is something to definitely look into. The thing is, those power conditioners cost a shyt ton, and I just bought an $8K amp for my headphones. Still it might be dirty power
Get a Cyberpower. Does more or less the same thing, is a battery backup, and reasonably priced. Get one of their SineWave models. You can get one for like 250.

Last edited:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Broke boy babble. I called Nvidia up to tell them to increase the prices. I don't want these peons having the same shyt I have. Foh!

:hhh:
Nope :umad:
eQ6ECcf.jpg

Keep sucking nvidia's dikk :umad:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I wanna build a PC, what are some good resources you recommend I look at? I'm watching YouTube videos but I wanna know what y'all think