The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk it, I'm gonna cop that Super Ultrawide OLED when it drops. It doesn't have G-sync though, only FreeSync. I guess I need to see if that even matters though? Anybody have an experience just using FreeSync with an Nvidia card? Apparently it supports it, but I wonder if there are any ill effects

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
fukk it, I'm gonna cop that Super Ultrawide OLED when it drops. It doesn't have G-sync though, only FreeSync. I guess I need to see if that even matters though? Anybody have an experience just using FreeSync with an Nvidia card? Apparently it supports it, but I wonder if there are any ill effects
You can still use G-Sync with monitors that don’t advertise themselves as G-Sync Ultimate. There are different levels of compatibility and the monitors that are “G-Sync Ultimate” have the onboard chip, which drives their price up. It can still be enabled in the NVIDIA Control Panel and your graphics card will do all the work.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Why not get a 42' oled tv like me? It has gsync. Could easily get a 42' C2 for $800.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why not get a 42' oled tv like me? It has gsync. Could easily get a 42' C2 for $800.
I want the 32:9 super ultrawide aspect ratio. It’s more immersive with the wider field of view. I have the mini led version currently and really like it. I loved gaming on 3 monitors back in the day, and this ultrawide is close to that.

I have a C2 for my PS5 and TV watching, and I do prefer the image quality on the LG over my current mini led monitor. I’m hoping this new OLED version is close to that picture quality. From the reviews I’ve read, it blows the mini led version out of the water, but I don’t know if it’ll be lg c2 OLED good.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I want the 32:9 super ultrawide aspect ratio. It’s more immersive with the wider field of view. I have the mini led version currently and really like it. I loved gaming on 3 monitors back in the day, and this ultrawide is close to that.

I have a C2 for my PS5 and TV watching, and I do prefer the image quality on the LG over my current mini led monitor. I’m hoping this new OLED version is close to that picture quality. From the reviews I’ve read, it blows the mini led version out of the water, but if only know if it’ll be lg c2 OLED good.
Makes sense. Not a fan of ultrawide aspect ratios.