The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The storage is not the best considering how the rest is so high end. Already bought it? There's some money to be saved on some parts like the power supply, 1000 W would do fine unless you have a reason for the extra 200 watts

Up and running

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The new M2 ultra Mac Pro
:wow:

how many of y’all put y’all’s PC on Craigslist to cop that Mac joint
:wow:
nice, you got a list of games for that Mac I can play?

Starfields coming to Mac, right?

giphy.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
its the (potentially) last game of the NBA Finals. kick back and wait till tomorrow after the series wraps up:manny:

Jokic with the not interested body language about to drop 30 20 10 and win the finals. Thanks reminding me though I am about to take Denver on the spread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Samsung is dropping a 49" OLED G9 Super ultrawide (32:9) monitor this month. I have the mini-led version and love it (though it does have the relatively common "popping" sound problem that eventually goes away after like 30 minutes on). If I could sell my mini-led one locally (it costs way too much to ship), I might pick one up.

Though I wonder if burn-in would be an issue with having an OLED on a PC with static taskbars and icons and whatnot. :jbhmm:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Samsung is dropping a 49" OLED G9 Super ultrawide (32:9) monitor this month. I have the mini-led version and love it (though it does have the relatively common "popping" sound problem). If I could sell my mini-led one locally (it costs way too much to ship), I might pick one up.

Though I wonder if burn-in would be an issue with having an OLED on a PC with static taskbars and icons and whatnot. :jbhmm:

I use a c2 as a monitor but have it set to hide taskbars unless hovered over and bg is set to black

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I use a c2 as a monitor but have it set to hide taskbars unless hovered over and bg is set to black
Interesting. That could work. I use a two browser window setup, but I guess I could just force myself to move the windows every hour or so. I guess it won't really matter for gaming, as I also use an LG C2 OLED for my ps5 with no problems.