The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I prefer fans myself. I enjoy the background noise and its self supporting. Nothing really goes wrong with pushing air.

On that note, the Kryonaut (sp?) thermal paste is super legit. Since GPU prices are still crazy, I redid my 1060 cooling and it made quite the difference.

Another poster I haven’t seen around TLR(where I usually post) in years :dwillhuh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Anyone copping FF7R tomorrow on PC?

the only time i played an FF game was when i raced Chocabos for my boys in college.
they would be up all night playing and i would swing by to smoke before class as they were
getting ready to go to bed and fail out. they would be like "Orb, race these Chocabos. We need to get a black one to cross the mountain."

Me: :takedat:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
$70? Nah:mjlol: maybe if gmg has cheaper keys
Ima wait for reviews, can’t trust square PC ports, I’m in the mood to replay but I also want to try the yuffie stuff too. I’m not opposed to paying 70 if it’sa good port. I also got $200 cash back on one of my cards for spending a certain amount so :patrice:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Yeah, this PC building thing is not for me as I manage to bend the pins for my motherboard (I replaced it), CPU (replaced that too) and manage to somehow kill my PSU twice (replace the first one and manage to kill the second one today) after not messing up the motherboard and PSU. I guess I'm more of an person who can set up software no problem, but hardware looks like is not my forte :francis: because if I keep this up, it will become an money sink.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, this PC building thing is not for me as I manage to bend the pins for my motherboard (I replaced it), CPU (replaced that too) and manage to somehow kill my PSU twice (replace the first one and manage to kill the second one today) after not messing up the motherboard and PSU. I guess I'm more of an person who can set up software no problem, but hardware looks like is not my forte :francis: because if I keep this up, it will become an money sink.
How sway
full
?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

the fukk is wrong with you?

AStrangeName

Daps
How sway
full
?
The first one was when I had the ASUS Tuf Gaming motherboard and they have the USB connector next to the motherboard connector which is the most ridiculous thing to put next to each other and I accidently bent one of the pins in the USB connector trying to plug it in, but everything else worked. The second was completely on me when I try to take out 3700x from the ASUS motherboard to put in my MSI one, I bent an pin taking it out improperly, to which, I later replaced that with the 5800x as Amazon was out of 3700x. Lastly, and I'm probably at fault on is after having to rebuild the system again, possibly one of my outlets probably killed the EVGA PSU (not too sure on that one, but the folks over at Microcenter told me everything, but the PSU is working fine after doing an diagnostic). So after getting another EVGA PSU and put in the new PSU, it's not working too after plugging it in the same outlet, but somehow, I went and plug my phone charger and charge my phone to see if it is the outlet and next thing you know my phone is being charged no problem.

Either I have the worst case of luck, or I'm not being delicate enough to be doing this.

AStrangeName

Daps
I just explained why

The first one was when I had the ASUS Tuf Gaming motherboard and they have the USB connector next to the motherboard connector which is the most ridiculous thing to put next to each other and I accidently bent one of the pins in the USB connector trying to plug it in, but everything else worked. The second was completely on me when I try to take out 3700x from the ASUS motherboard to put in my MSI one, I bent an pin taking it out improperly, to which, I later replaced that with the 5800x as Amazon was out of 3700x. Lastly, and I'm probably at fault on is after having to rebuild the system again, possibly one of my outlets probably killed the EVGA PSU (not too sure on that one, but the folks over at Microcenter told me everything, but the PSU is working fine after doing an diagnostic). So after getting another EVGA PSU and put in the new PSU, it's not working too after plugging it in the same outlet, but somehow, I went and plug my phone charger and charge my phone to see if it is the outlet and next thing you know my phone is being charged no problem.

Either I have the worst case of luck, or I'm not being delicate enough to be doing this.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

full