The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
New side piece: acer xv280k 28" uhd display

ydzdnN1.jpg

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Welcome to team nvidia :blessed:

Now you can Toss that Lbox in the bin :scust:

Haha na xbox is my main. Im upgrading cuz i have a comp with a rtx 2080 already. But i like to play everything so i got pc, series x, ps5, and switch.

I got 32gb of ddr4 3600 ram the 11th gen intel processor and a 2tb ssd inside. Im hoping i dont got to upgrade for a while this shyt expensive lmao

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I picked up an autonomous desk with my AMC money :picard: this shyt is a game changer shyt feels like a spaceship now.
I just got a standing desk too. Purchased a Progressive Desk standing desk frame from Amazon called the FLT-02 Solo Ryzer in white. Then went to Home Depot and got me a 6ft butcher block as my table top. Gonna sand, wood stain and coat it this weekend.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Since the pandemic my wife's been working from home and my PC gaming area has been converted to an office :mjcry:

I've been meaning to build a new gaming pc anyway but want something small enough that it won't stand out too much on my entertainment center. Any recommendations on a good smallish case that would still let me make a powerful pc without sacrificing a lot?