The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nobodies buying anything in Houston right now other than gpus and a few cpus, if you make the trip sometime this week you can pick it up. 1 in stock.

I finally found one on amazon and it's being shipped to me , should be here monday :mjcry:

I don't want to jinx it though this journey has been way more painful and stressful than it should have :mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They delivered it today :wow:

CG437K Pbmiiippuzx

This shyt is WILD:damn:

HDR 1000 is :damn:

This shyt might make me pick up cyberpunk again :damn:

Even my 3090 can't push all ultra everything in RDR2 though :wow:, tops out at around 90...

I thought nothing would be better than the acer predator 32 4k monitor I had but :wow:

It's wild that acer predator monitor is actually MORE expensive right now than what I paid for it in 2017 :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why you do this :damn:

I'm going to need new monitors but after the adventures I just had with my build :francis:
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in :francis:

I wished I hadn't...I can never go back, nothing else could ever compare :mjcry:

This like losing your virginity to prime beyonce...how could you ever derive pleasure from another woman :mjcry:

I got it on sale but going forward I might not be so lucky :mjcry:

PC brehs what have I done...what have I DONE:damn:

We going to watch the snyder cut on this instead of the 65 inch OLED:wow:

My home office going to end up being the family entertainment center :wow:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
They delivered it today :wow:

CG437K Pbmiiippuzx

This shyt is WILD:damn:

HDR 1000 is :damn:

This shyt might make me pick up cyberpunk again :damn:

Even my 3090 can't push all ultra everything in RDR2 though :wow:, tops out at around 90...

I thought nothing would be better than the acer predator 32 4k monitor I had but :wow:

It's wild that acer predator monitor is actually MORE expensive right now than what I paid for it in 2017 :wow:
$1500 sounds like a decent price point for that CG437K. They had to bring monitor prices down to earth when they saw OLED tv manufacturers out-pricing them in terms of quality and value.:russ:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah, I'm not bothering the 3080 Ti if an 3090 comes my way when it is available again.

Need to make sure your case fits it cause it is a massive 3 slot card. You also need to make sure you don't have anything underneath it, because unless you have a XL edition full tower case it is going to be blocking anything underneath it and restrict airflow. I don't have anything underneath my card but I have seen configurations of people who do and then complain about those components running way hotter due to the card pretty much blocking all air flow above it.

Also unless you are doing 4k or 2k high refresh rate gaming, HD video editing, or some computational stuff it is a hilarious overpay as a pure regular gaming card. This thing cuts through 4k all ultra gaming like its nothing. In fact if you got a trash cpu or you are playing on 1080p then its going to severely bottleneck your gpu and you going to end up with tons of micro stuttering regardless of what your fps is.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I just decide to build a new pc this week.

I thought I'd be good swiping a gpu since I got a Switch, PS5, and a Series X pretty easy.

I'm subscribed to everything notification wise too.

I'm settling for 1650s and striking out.

But nope, this is a different beast altogether. Someone should make a bigger deal of this :troll::troll::troll:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I just decide to build a new pc this week.

l1wYXun.gif