The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
seriously im starting to get pissed the fukk off now. why is this card so hard to get? is everyone a fukking pc gamer now? isnt the ps5 coming out next month? who the fukk are buying these cards at such a rate? fukk. All I want is the FE. is that so hard to ask? sold out sold out nikka how? most people are using regular ass computers. how the fukk is everyone trying to get this gpu? why? to play gta5 on their wack ass monitors. fukk off and chill the fukk out I need this for work I got some rendering to do :damn: . *end of rant* *kicks rock*

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
AMD looking more and more enticing each day. I was over it with the 3090 personally. Only so hard I'll try to give somebody money :yeshrug:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried to hold out but that 3080 kept staring at me that first day on BB :francis: imma hold on to the 2080ti until the RDNA2 reveal and go from there. I finally got a reason to install my PSU and rewire/repaste tho :blessed:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The ASUS ROG Swift PG32UQX is a 32-inch monitor that leverages a 4K (3840 x 2160p) IPS panel with full-array local dimming Mini LED backlight (1,152 zones). Supporting refresh rates of up to 144 Hz, the display boasts NVIDIA’s highest tier of G-SYNC certification – G-SYNC ULTIMATE – to ensure smooth, tear-free gameplay. It also happens to be ASUS’s first gaming monitor to meet the DisplayHDR 1400 standard, which implies 95 percent DCI-P3 coverage and a peak luminance of 1400 cd/m2 (4x that of typical displays, according to VESA).

Some of the finer specifications include a 10-bit color depth, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 178/178 viewing angles, and 4 ms G2G response time. The monitor also features Ultra Low Motion Blur (ULMB) technology for decreasing ghosting effects.
:krs:

Taobao has the ASUS ROG Swift PG32UQX listed for ¥42,999 ($6,400), but we’re assuming that’s a placeholder. It’s also shipping in China in January, which suggests a possible Q1 2021 release stateside.
:francis:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
seriously im starting to get pissed the fukk off now. why is this card so hard to get? is everyone a fukking pc gamer now? isnt the ps5 coming out next month? who the fukk are buying these cards at such a rate? fukk. All I want is the FE. is that so hard to ask? sold out sold out nikka how? most people are using regular ass computers. how the fukk is everyone trying to get this gpu? why? to play gta5 on their wack ass monitors. fukk off and chill the fukk out I need this for work I got some rendering to do :damn: . *end of rant* *kicks rock*
Scalpers been going off this whole year on any that's hot, limited edition sneakers gone, PS5 and Xbox Series, Sony and Microsoft are struggling to meet demands. Lastly, GPUs, it's even worse due to companies participating on the scalping themselves. It has nothing to do with everyone suddenly becoming PC gamers, its everyone trying to get into the reseller market.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
This is not true anytime soon. Intel and AMD are still making 2 core, 2 thread CPUs right now.

yeah and those are real relevant in 2020 everybody just scooping em' up

200.gif

you know what I mean breh come on lol

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If I dont get one by November 1, I will have to pay resell:sadcam:

I'm gonna post this again because I've already had people say it helped them (as well as me). There's no reason you should need to pay resell on these GPUs.
By the way, for my brehs who are on Discord and trying to grab one of these GPUs (like now), join this server

Join the ATR/Tech In-Stock Tracking Discord Server!

They're good about finding straight to checkout links (to avoid captcha) and they're tracking a ton of websites. You'll get notified whenever one goes into stock.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna post this again because I've already had people say it helped them (as well as me). There's no reason you should need to pay resell on these GPUs.
I am already in that discord, I missed the two main restocks..the 10PM nvidia one and the bestbuy one:mjcry:I am tired of hearing the beeps, shyt feel like I am being tortured in Guantanamo bay

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I am already in that discord, I missed the two main restocks..the 10PM nvidia one and the bestbuy one:mjcry:I am tired of hearing the beeps, shyt feel like I am being tortured in Guantanamo bay
Yeah you can't sleep if you wanna get one of these cards unfortunately :francis: