The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Daps
I need a laptop. Gonna probably end up financing one so I can concentrate my immediate funds on other things. I'm thinking more of going mid tier gaming for the hell of it instead of getting a mid tier workstation laptop. Any of yall have any recommendations on who to go thru. I'm trying to stay around 2k

Don't finance a gaming laptop breh

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Don't finance a gaming laptop breh
So I should use one of my credit cards and basically pay 20% financing on it in the end?:facepalm:
Nahhh
Dell and Amazon are offering me 12mos financing at 0% in which I plan on paying it off in 12 mos. Like I said, this allows me to save $400+ in finance charges or put that immediate cash elsewhere...

Like on my new camera:scheme:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need a laptop. Gonna probably end up financing one so I can concentrate my immediate funds on other things. I'm thinking more of going mid tier gaming for the hell of it instead of getting a mid tier workstation laptop. Any of yall have any recommendations on who to go thru. I'm trying to stay around 2k

Just buy a gaming pc. I owned a gaming laptop and you get alot less than you would for a regular pc.

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Just buy a gaming pc. I owned a gaming laptop and you get alot less than you would for a regular pc.

PC is next year. Im goin to build 1 in the spring when I move. I just need a new laptop for now and figure why not get a powerful one to keep me entertained while I travel since I spend a lot of time flying

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
hell naw, the 3070 coming out the 29th and is the same price they gonna have stock for those that's why they delayed the launch

Mathematically speaking.. The only card you should be getting is 3080. The price per cudacore is what you should be looking at. Save another $200 and get the best deal.

Good looks yall

But yeah I'm doing to do some above 2k gaming

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PC is next year. Im goin to build 1 in the spring when I move. I just need a new laptop for now and figure why not get a powerful one to keep me entertained while I travel since I spend a lot of time flying

You traveling during a pandemic.. :gucci:.. Get a ipad.. Laptops are just trash now..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Which one did you get?

28" UR50 UHD Monitor - LU28R550UQNXZA | Samsung US

tt.png

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You traveling during a pandemic.. :gucci:.. Get a ipad.. Laptops are just trash now..
It's my job, I work in the aviation field.

I'm not getting an iPad, I have zero apple products and I prefer commonalities amongst my electronics. I'm just gonna grasp an Alienware from Dell. They are giving me 30% off on top of any black Friday deals thru my company.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I just snagged a 3080 RTX card from a local seller! :banderas:
now time to build my first PC.. looking to get the rest of the parts as cheap as possible (around 1500 canadian)

Any suggestions?

MSRP? Pm me bruh! What can i do to get down on this? I'll pay for shipping!

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's my job, I work in the aviation field.

I'm not getting an iPad, I have zero apple products and I prefer commonalities amongst my electronics. I'm just gonna grasp an Alienware from Dell. They are giving me 30% off on top of any black Friday deals thru my company.

Your job doesn't provide you a company laptop?:picard:

At one point i had a gaming laptop, Samsung galaxy tab and a Apple ipad..The only 1 i still have is the ipad.. Went with a gaming pc.

I don't buy anything for work. They give everyone a laptop for work