The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I read that shyt a solid 6 minutes after you posted it :russ:

I think this will be the last couple wks of these Foot Locker restock drops :mjlol: Big Navi is in 3 wks, and according to them they not paper launching; they're supposed to have units to ship. NV knows they done pissed a lot of ppl off so they're probably doing everything they can to be able to keep stock at least through November.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm hearing that new AMD gonna 599, just as powerful as the 3080 and come with 16gb, it might be a wrap for NVIDIA, the new ryzen cpu shytting on intel, and if the rumors are true NVIDIA gonna have a hard time competing especially with they fukked up the launch
:lupe:

:mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
U don’t think AMD gonna effect them? Lol
I don't think it's gonna be a "wrap" for Nvidia. AMD gotta release something pretty impressive to compete with Nvidia, let alone get ahead of them

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm hearing that new AMD gonna 599, just as powerful as the 3080 and come with 16gb, it might be a wrap for NVIDIA, the new ryzen cpu shytting on intel, and if the rumors are true NVIDIA gonna have a hard time competing especially with they fukked up the launch
Next

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about building a PC. I have no idea what I’m doing :mjcry:
hey! besides watching YouTube vids, the website pc part picker will tell you exactly what motherboards and gpus are compatible and can give you a list for exactly your budget!:smile:

it really is like legos. once you know what's compatible you just plug and play :smile:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't see the difference in this 120hz got every set in the nvidia control panel, I notice the mouse smoothness people harp about, but in game I don't feel any difference from 60 I don't think the CX function right, screen is flicking I think I need to update the firmware I heard that had a problem with the gsync feature, or maybe I can disable it somehow