The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody game on the CX? Thinking about copping one soon. Thinking it’s the perfect tv going into next gen, for consoles and PC both

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli You said you're having issues with 21:9 in games? What games? Almost every game I've played has had no issues with it.
I forgot to respond to this. I experienced the problems with games supporting ultra wide, but they just stretch out the image, zoom the image in (where the top and bottom are basically cut off) or the overlay is impossible to decipher because parts of it are cutoff.

Additionally, the last time I checked you can’t use Nvidia DLSS with ultra wide resolutions (it only works with 16:9). That may be fixed with DLSS 2.0, but I’m not sure

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I forgot to respond to this. I experienced the problems with games supporting ultra wide, but they just stretch out the image, zoom the image in (where the top and bottom are basically cut off) or the overlay is impossible to decipher because parts of it are cutoff.

Additionally, the last time I checked you can’t use Nvidia DLSS with ultra wide resolutions (it only works with 16:9). That may be fixed with DLSS 2.0, but I’m not sure
Go to ultrawide reddit. They got guides for it and a games compatibility list.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Anybody game on the CX? Thinking about copping one soon. Thinking it’s the perfect tv going into next gen, for consoles and PC both
I've been using the CX 48 for the past two months mainly as a PC monitor. The input lag is surprisingly low, all four HDMI ports support 4K 120hz, and of course the picture quality is super crispy.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been using the CX 48 for the past two months mainly as a PC monitor. The input lag is surprisingly low, all four HDMI ports support 4K 120hz, and of course the picture quality is super crispy.

That G sync too :banderas: that plus DLSS gonna have games looking like movies foreal. I can’t wait to run through Control on it

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Few more days before we know how much damage they about to do to folks finances. I just copped my case lancool mesh ii, but I want to see how those Ryzen 4000 desktop chips are gonna be. I'm not even looking in the direction of the GTX 3090 $ unless one falls off a truck.:hubie:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
is the burn out shyt a problem or nikkaz just being paranoid
Nah, this isn't 2011. Burn in is only possible for certain things. 8 hours a day for like a year shyt.

Still... These fukkers cost like $2000+. Burn. In prevention is to prolong the life after 4 years.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Nah, this isn't 2011. Burn in is only possible for certain things. 8 hours a day for like a year shyt.

Still... These fukkers cost like $2000+. Burn. In prevention is to prolong the life after 4 years.
I have a coworker who says his C7 got Burn-In from the CNN "Breaking News" banner. Too much watching CNN during the Coronavirus briefings.

Hopefully they've made improvements since then.
Real Life OLED Burn-In Test on 6 TVs