The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it won't run Arma 3 :camby:

I'm also not the one waiting for upcoming console prices to make a decision about my PC. if the new consoles are $100 each, I'll still be a PC gamer

Oh you GANG-gang :ehh: even with a high-end PC, idfw very many PC exclusives. 9/10 multiplats I buy on PC tho. Probably 10/10 at this point.

Sony and Nintendo are welcome in my home tho for console exclusives.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
it won't run Arma 3 :camby:

I'm also not the one waiting for upcoming console prices to make a decision about my PC. if the new consoles are $100 each, I'll still be a PC gamer
Same for me, I could never go back to a console being my primary...

shyt my PS3 currently gets more play than my PS4 because of Fight Night...

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'm getting back on it. I got occupied and busy and ignored getting the rest of my parts for my build.

My current parts: System Builder Bought everything except the drives.

Getting soon:

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Haven't decided on a keyboard, mouse and monitor. I want dual monitors but I don't have the room...so probably a good 27 inch.

Thoughts and recommendations..?

This will be mostly a non-gaming PC as I game on PS4 whenever I do play something. I do like the Civilization series so I play that some but that's about it.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
To put games on pc and xbox, i should go external ssd right? Or get more storage for cheaper with hdd? Which ones you guys recommend?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
How is that AMD RX 5700 XT???? I am thinking about ordering it and been hearing good shyt about it. Anybody with experience using that GPU

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:hubie:

Intel's upcoming processors that are releasing next week are competing with Ryzen 3XXX which is already here.

Ryzen 4XXX will be out in the fall.
Bro, with all respect... what? The intel 9900k that came out in 2018 already crushes the 3700x :skip:

ps5 processor is comparable to 3700x. Which is why I used that.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Userbenchmark, the same site that's been banned from the Intel and Hardware subreddit :skip:
I wouldnt know, never been there.

are you implying they fix #s? They seem
Like raw #s to me

intel shines on more less field of view heavy games such as Counter Strike and Overwatch, because their single cores are stronger while AMD is only slightly behind on battle royal games like fortnite because the larger maps and particles are spread out over their more utilized cores.

can you prove these #s wrong?