The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
0JVMflZ.png

If true there's no reason to buy Coffee Lake, let it flop.

Cannon Lake will support LPDDR4, best time to a buy laptop, 2020 it is.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Gotta see what's going on with this fan setting on the bios. Got myself a case fan and just installed it, top back. I got my cooler connected to cpu_fan on the motherboard. I got the new fan connected under it to cpu_opt. The front and back case fans are connected in the other side of the case to the case power board. All 4 fans are working but I only see three in the bios. Gotta figure out a way to add the fourth. I'm seeing cpu fan, opt fan, and cha1 fan. For some reason the cha1 fan is showing a much slower fan speed than the fan is actually running. 750 compared to 2000 rpm for the aftermarket fans.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2080/1180 PCB has been leaked

NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-2080-1180-PCB-2.jpg

Why aren't they getting rid of SLI bridgE AMD DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO SEE 16GB OF VRAM :blessed:
:stylin::stylin::stylin:

selling my older gen gpus all week w/ assistance to see how good these mine :mjpls:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That 1180:mjcry:

I can't upgrade I spent a grip on these two 1080ti's last september can't toss them in the bushes already :mjcry:

They got me out here scraping the bottom of nvidia inspector to force sli on the games i play that don't support it :mjcry:

And then half the time it still don't work :mjcry:

I'm just going to stay away from monitor reviews cause i already know what is going to happen if i see a new 4k monitor i want :mjcry: