The p*ssy NASDAQ IS FALLING!

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This is anecdotal but I recruit for law firms and on the lower level a lot of former dancers are trying to get “real” jobs as receptionists, paralegals, and legal assistants.

But they are so used to that lifestyle they don’t realize that hopping on Zoom with purple ends on your hair, fake lashes, baby hairs, visible tattoos, etc means they will never get hired to work indoors.

Plus they dress like whores so the other women don’t want them in the office.

We need a training program for thots so they can re-enter the workplace. A lot of these women are really birds I totally understand why so many turn to sex work.

No the fukk we don't it's like training ran through bad decision making hoes to switch up and consider good men, once you choose that life you're fukking stuck in it, there's no legitimate rehabilitation, may them hoes sell they p*ssy for pennies on the dollar FO LIFEEEE
:blessed:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
No the fukk we don't it's like training ran through bad decision making hoes to switch up and consider good men, once you choose that life you're fukking stuck in it, there's no legitimate rehabilitation, may them hoes sell they p*ssy for pennies on the dollar FO LIFEEEE
:blessed:
I support this message.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas know they can have the time of their lives for a fraction of the costs sans the plane ticket and hotel 🏨.

Ain't nothing like buying shyt on a discount..... :wow: .

giphy.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Landlords caused this recession. They take away all forms of disposable income
Then they complain about crime in the neighborhood like wealth inequality and crime aren't related. that being said I don't believe they're solely responsible but they have exacerbated the issue.

Last edited:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Well, when everyone from lawyers to hood boogers are dressing and acting the same, whats the point of going to a strip club? Women made the debauchery that goes on in the strip club mainstream now.
Strip clubs really pg13 as hell now

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Internet changed the game!!! Backpage gone, rent for strip joints is up, inflation, WFH, so many variables killing these women's pockets...

Hit the blade or Burger King..

And I can tell the ex- pros cause they can't look me in the eye...Ex-stippers are easier to spot, lots of ink, in shape, lots of makeup, flirty...

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Lol and Yellen talking about raising interest rates at the fed, pretending the economy is healthy.

The US economy is damn near a ponzi scheme right now, they claimed they prevented an economic collapse, but they just delayed it, the rug is about to get pulled.

But this is part of the plan, America has to die to be born again. Nobody said industrial revolutions came easy.

told y'all this last year,

but they're really still lying to prevent people from panicking, we're gonna enter a full-blown global depression, great depression 2.
Every major economic indicator is pointing towards the biggest global crash we’ve seen in decades, but like I said most people aren’t paying attention.

I been able to make 15k off a 3k initial investment in the past 2 weeks just shorting SPY and Apple.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think brehs are missing the point. A major indicator is when casual, recreational spending decreases. Not just strippers and OnlyFans but...gambling, attending sports events, hobbies, vacations, etc. As someone who works in finance and had various meetings today (yes, Sunday) with bad economic news...start saving money. Stop "buying the dip" on crypto. Pay your bills.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I think brehs are missing the point. A major indicator is when casual, recreational spending decreases. Not just strippers and OnlyFans but...gambling, attending sports events, hobbies, vacations, etc. As someone who works in finance and had various meetings today (yes, Sunday) with bad economic news...start saving money. Stop "buying the dip" on crypto. Pay your bills.

Yeah, I may cashout my profit on my crypto gains before the blood really spills.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every major economic indicator is pointing towards the biggest global crash we’ve seen in decades, but like I said most people aren’t paying attention.

I been able to make 15k of 3k initial investment in the past 2 weeks just shorting SPY and Apple.

:wow: