The p*ssy NASDAQ IS FALLING!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Some did, dancers would stream from INSIDE the club while they on stage, others would stream while they practice pole tricks before the club open. They still not making bread for real. They go online & complain non-stop that nobody throwing money and every dude is broke but the scammers been ran out of ppp money and the drug dealers getting picked up every other day, it's so many dudes under investigation right now.:francis:

macgruber-the.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Seen this thread title for two days and thought this mofo was talking about the actual stock market :dead:

But yeahhhhhh its getting rough out here for these bytches. When the weather change its a wrap :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I thought we technically been in a recession for a minute, but yeah I resell shyt occasionally and flip graded cards and nobody is buying shyt, so yeah it's easy to figure the economy is doing awful. It's a correction that's been due for a minute so it's gonna get worse.
Shid you better be ready to sell everything over these coming 3 months. Its time to feast :ahh:

Q1 2023 gonna be :mjcry: tho