The p*ssy NASDAQ IS FALLING!

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JBO kats when dealing with these ladies during the recession. Make sure you neatly leave the money on the dresser. It can be folded on unfolded. :lolbron:

money-on-the-bed-a-stack-of-bills-on-a-dresser-next-to-the-bed-stock-photos_csp2028863.jpg

images

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
This is anecdotal but I recruit for law firms and on the lower level a lot of former dancers are trying to get “real” jobs as receptionists, paralegals, and legal assistants.

But they are so used to that lifestyle they don’t realize that hopping on Zoom with purple ends on your hair, fake lashes, baby hairs, visible tattoos, etc means they will never get hired to work indoors.

Plus they dress like whores so the other women don’t want them in the office.

We need a training program for thots so they can re-enter the workplace. A lot of these women are really birds I totally understand why so many turn to sex work.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
This is anecdotal but I recruit for law firms and on the lower level a lot of former dancers are trying to get “real” jobs as receptionists, paralegals, and legal assistants.

But they are so used to that lifestyle they don’t realize that hopping on Zoom with purple ends on your hair, fake lashes, baby hairs, visible tattoos, etc means they will never get hired to work indoors.

We need a training program for thots so they can re-enter the workplace. A lot of these women are really birds I totally understand why so many turn to sex work.

I never understood women hating on each other for dressing like whores :manny:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

:russ:

I say NO!

Let them go to worl as that's so I have eye candy
Or let them go back to hoing

Or let me be in charge of the recruitment program

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I never understood women hating on each other for dressing like whores :manny:
You really don’t understand?

A woman’s value is in her attractiveness which in the workplace can lead to more access to the bosses and more money.

It’s a direct threat to the livelihood of the other women.

Not to mention the wives of the men that work there don’t want their husbands around whores all day.

I can’t tell you how much of a factor that is. The boss’s wife stops by the office and sees a bunch of women in tight skirts and low cut blouses she is calling ME to complain about why the firm is hiring trash, whores, etc.

I’m like :hubie:he ain’t have a problem with her.

If a wife doesn’t care it’s because she knows her husband and figures it’s better for him to have eye candy at work then go hunting for it after work.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I went to lunch with strippers twice and one thing I noticed is that they lose any concept of what is and isn't dressing appropriate. These girls were dressed slutty for a casual lunch, but to them, being used to being naked or in stripper outfits, they thought they were dressing up.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tbh Covid killed it
And drill music ..new rappers don’t make music for the strip club anymore
New rappers are not out at the strip club making it rain like they used to

Im a prophet in these things :lolbron: