The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
:mjlol: I was getting my ass kicked til I finally decided to get some upgraded armor

Fallout 4 got me forgetting what a real RPG is like

I'm overwhelmed

Hard Mode :ufdup:

Hard Mode on that shyt I'm getting bodied by regular dudes :wow:

TTD is saving my ass plus I got it spec to do extra damage to weakspots :wow:

Doing quests while making sure to shake down the broke folks that need my help I need my bitcoins :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Game is so much fun :wow:

My shooting is so ass though :mjlol:

Loot everything I got this plasma rifle and pistol that just melts everything :blessed:

I love how you actually have to talk to someone for a bit to get a sidequest keeps you in engaged with the world :banderas:

Get that lockpick skill up

Also Parvati is bae :noah:

Chose to give Edgewater the power but I got Reed to resign. Did a quest for a dude who ended up as my second companion.

I got my first rifle by stealing it at the morgue dude :russ: he was about to snitch but I persuaded his ass quick

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got my first rifle by stealing it at the morgue dude :russ: he was about to snitch but I persuaded his ass quick

I always go dialogue and science/engineering tree in these. I can work around the combat myself.

On this one I’m going for honorable but no bullshyt. So no lying or stealing, but still being with the shyts :russ:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I always go dialogue and science/engineering tree in these. I can work around the combat myself.

On this one I’m going for honorable but no bullshyt. So no lying or stealing, but still being with the shyts :russ:

It ain't stealing if you don't get caught and if you do get caught well They tried the best Now try the rest Spacer's Choice :pachaha:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Man I missed being an open world RPG a$$hole :russ:

I'm waiting on a repeat quest of the NV quest where you make the dude give you his clothes :mjlol:

Yo I....I mean my character...wants to fukk Parvati tho. That punk nikka Thomas was trying to hit, she knows he's lame tho. :smugdraper:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I read Microsoft gave them one of the biggest budgets for their next project for next gen system
They def earned it. My only complaint so far is the civilizations look mailed in so far.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Man I missed being an open world RPG a$$hole :russ:

I'm waiting on a repeat quest of the NV quest where you make the dude give you his clothes :mjlol:

Yo I....I mean my character...wants to fukk Parvati tho. That punk nikka Thomas was trying to hit, she knows he's lame tho. :smugdraper:
Uh, check above about her :francis: