The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Game is so much fun :wow:

My shooting is so ass though :mjlol:

Loot everything I got this plasma rifle and pistol that just melts everything :blessed:

I love how you actually have to talk to someone for a bit to get a sidequest keeps you in engaged with the world :banderas:

Get that lockpick skill up

Also Parvati is bae :noah:

Chose to give Edgewater the power but I got Reed to resign. Did a quest for a dude who ended up as my second companion.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I'm only an hour in but I'm enjoying it so far. Obsidian is really good with these kind of RPGs.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PC you probably will be able to by this wkend

I’ve seen a few clips from friends on my activity feed...looks good...will definitely pick it up if/when it has a price drop...I’m already gonna be copping the star wars joint (X1) and more than likely death stranding day one

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Played the first 30 mins on PC...definitely gonna fukk with this sunday and monday on my days off

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This or COD brehs?

I copped all of the past Fallouts (Outside of 76) but I heard the new COD is flames too. I think i'll get more out of this though...

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
The shrink ray is such a troll weapon :mjgrin:

Primal Behemoth giving you problems then shrink it to an acceptable size :mjlol:

Maruader's just laying out not working? Then shrink those ungrateful savages :ahh:

You tried the best Now try the rest Spacer's Choice :wow:

P.S. Shrink Ray is in no way an affiliated Spacer's Choice weapon and thus use of such a weapon by Spacer's Choice employees and family is against company policy so your mileage may vary :bryan:

This or COD brehs?

I copped all of the past Fallouts (Outside of 76) but I heard the new COD is flames too. I think i'll get more out of this though...

If you like rpgs then definitely get this you won't regret it

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The choices in this game are dynamic as fukk :ohhh:

Been a very long time since I played a game where the choices were so thought out/well done and actually made a big difference, game is flames

1. rerouted the power from the deserters to edgewater to force the deserters to return :shaq:

2. Made a deal with the leader of the deserters, that she’ll return as long as I get rid of the leader of Edgewater as she has a way to cure the disease there and he doesn't.
:ehh:

3. Leader of the deserters reveals the cure is grinding up dead bodies into fertiliser, and she’s willing to dig up the graveyard once bodies run out :dwillhuh:

4. Told the leader of Edgewater that the leader of the deserters knows a cure that will save the town but will only come back with her people if he steps down as leader and leaves, but I lied and kept the whole dead body thing to myself :patrice:

5. he leaves as he can’t provide the cure that she can and Now crazy Adelaide the Dead body grinder is running shyt over there :demonic:

6. Got the power Regulator to get my ship working tho, I’m out yall...fukk your town :skip:

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Parvati a dyke low key
she is:dame: matter a fact her entire companion quest line as far as I got in it is about trying help to her get in a relationship with a smart woman and alot of parvati lines in the quest can be sum like omg do you think she like me omg she does like me:dame: it is so boring for how long this quest is and I start :jbhmm: if there doing all this work for a companion why did not try to put in work for the character we play as to get some tail:shaq: it did not have be with one of ours travel companion it could have been with some character on some other planets to get more emotional involve in the story because i ready to :camby:parvati companion quest cause it just so boring:deadrose:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The choices in this game are dynamic as fukk :ohhh:

Been a very long time since I played a game where the choices were so thought out/well done and actually made a big difference, game is flames

1. rerouted the power from the deserters to edgewater to force the deserters to return :shaq:

2. Made a deal with the leader of the deserters, that she’ll return as long as I get rid of the leader of Edgewater as she has a way to cure the disease there and he doesn't.
:ehh:

3. Leader of the deserters reveals the cure is grinding up dead bodies into fertiliser, and she’s willing to dig up the graveyard once bodies run out :dwillhuh:

4. Told the leader of Edgewater she knows a cure and will only come back if he leaves, but made no effort to mention the bodies, he leaves as he can’t provide the cure that she can and Now dead body obsessed crazy lady running shyt over there :whoa:

5. Got the power Regulator to get my ship working tho, I’m out yall...fukk your town :skip:
/yeah want I find out old girl was :demonic: I went :whoa: on her and went with the boss he not all that bad want you get to talking with him he petty cool:ehh: