The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
/yeah want I find out old girl was :demonic: I went :whoa: on her and went with the boss he not all that bad want you get to talking with him he petty cool:ehh:
This game seems like it has crazy replay value, Imma do everything the opposite on my supernova playthrough, see how shyt plays out :jbhmm:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The choices in this game are dynamic as fukk :ohhh:

Been a very long time since I played a game where the choices were so thought out/well done and actually made a big difference, game is flames

1. rerouted the power from the deserters to edgewater to force the deserters to return :shaq:

2. Made a deal with the leader of the deserters, that she’ll return as long as I get rid of the leader of Edgewater as she has a way to cure the disease there and he doesn't.
:ehh:

3. Leader of the deserters reveals the cure is grinding up dead bodies into fertiliser, and she’s willing to dig up the graveyard once bodies run out :dwillhuh:

4. Told the leader of Edgewater that the leader of the deserters knows a cure that will save the town but will only come back with her people if he steps down as leader and leaves, but I lied and kept the whole dead body thing to myself :patrice:

5. he leaves as he can’t provide the cure that she can and Now crazy Adelaide the Dead body grinder running shyt over there :demonic:

6. Got the power Regulator to get my ship working tho, I’m out yall...fukk your town :skip:
I read that in the end the choices ultimately don’t really matter since you end up with one of two possible endings regardless.
Same crap happened with Mass Effect. Tons of great choices and huge build up just to fall flat in the end. I have this game installing right now though so I’ll be checking it out this weekend.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read that in the end the choices ultimately don’t really matter since you end up with one of two possible endings regardless.
Same crap happened with Mass Effect. Tons of great choices and huge build up just to fall flat in the end. I have this game installing right now though so I’ll be checking it out this weekend.
Eh, that would take away from the overall thing a lil bit, but for now I’m just cool with things changing around me in a large way as I’m playing, don’t really see enough of that in these kinda games these days, I liked Fallout 4 more than most but choices barely did fukk all

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

That may change depending on the DLC that gets released for this game or the sequel to this game.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
BRUUUUH SHE IS A DYKE!!! :gucci:

She asking me advice how to mack this broad down, whole time I'm thinking I wanna see where this goes to try to get a 3some out of this. :myman:

But if I didn't get a 3some I'd be pissed cause I wanna fukk all these hoes, I aint finna talk my way outta p*ssy I'ma be the scumbag I am and sabotage this broad. :pachaha:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Making a fools mistake. Never ever choose the first broad you meet in the game... Unless it's Miranda from Mass Effect 2 then I say gone ahead and fukk the shyt outta her. :youngsabo:

She tryna fukk Miranda too :shaq:

I think Parvati a dyke low key

BRUUUUH SHE IS A DYKE!!! :gucci:

She asking me advice how to mack this broad down, whole time I'm thinking I wanna see where this goes to try to get a 3some out of this. :myman:

But if I didn't get a 3some I'd be pissed cause I wanna fukk all these hoes, I aint finna talk my way outta p*ssy I'ma be the scumbag I am and sabotage this broad. :pachaha:

:ohhh::shaq2:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Been binging since Thursday night this game is too fire:banderas:. My characters at lvl 15 and I just got all the companions. Might respec my character soon to better optimize my build so far but I’ve been collecting some solid weapons and making it work.

Really excited to jump back in but I’ve got family plans all day today
full

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With The way this game is set out, with smaller sandbox areas across various planets, there is huge potential for this series, think what they’d be able to do next gen.

But then there’s there’s a good chance I wouldn’t be playing the sequel of it turns out to be Xbox exclusive anyway :yeshrug:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With The way this game is set out, with smaller sandbox areas across various planets, there is huge potential for this series, think what they’d be able to do next gen.

But then there’s there’s a good chance I wouldn’t be playing the sequel of it turns out to be Xbox exclusive anyway :yeshrug:

Microsoft exclusive breh. They never leaving PC out in the cold again :banderas: one less console to worry about anymore