The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
People have been saying if you're in the states and change your xbox console location to New Zealand you can play right now:leon:
Been doing this since bL3 came out earlier this month. Damn nesr best the cod campaign today before it went live here in the states

I'm at work so I cant confirm tho:noah:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gotta try to pick this up on my break somewhere today before GameStop close...:mjgrin: I have off Saturday.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Even on the regular hard mode enemies are bullet sponges and hit pretty hard. Gotta master that slo mo system. It was clutch for me when i ran into primals :whew:
I was getting my ass kicked on them robots til I realized with slow-mo you can fukk them up aiming at weakspots. Otherwise I was doing nothing but wasting bullets.

Back on my issue from earlier. I jumped from Xbox to PC, but this game is making me go through some loops. My RX 580 having a time with this damn game and it ain't pretty at points.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Im sold affer reading all the positivity over the past 24hrs. I'm about to go ahead and purchase it on PSN while I'm on break and start the download so it'll be ready for tonight. I may not even get to play it but I'm off Sunday, so I'm going in sooner or later. I was underwhelmed by Fallout 4 so I'm hoping this scratches that itch. Loved New Vegas so I'm sure I'll love this. Looks like there's a big concentration on roleplaying via dialouge that I haven't seen since New Vegas coincidentally.