"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been good for me never had hate for tvd enjoy it a lot
More dark this season it seems like tho

It's a rumor for originals which I don't believe cuz the creator was also saying bringing some cast from tvd to the originals if they survive tvd last season

Good time to consolidate. I dont know whats going on in TVD but wrap it up and take the best supporting character and bring em to TO. Is bonnie still a practicing witch?? Bring her sexy ass over to help marcel

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So Damon and Stefan are immortal more than the originals:damn:

Only Cade can take away their immortality

Then Caroline says do whatever it takes and then whines when she finds out what he did

Then Alaric kills his ex buddy when he saved his kids
They mad at Damon cuz of Tyler death knowing he under the influence more than Enzo complaining he didn't fight enough

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for Mid-Season premiere/8th episode of Season 8 of TVD airing tonight:

Producer's preview:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Won't matter fukking direct tv didn't strike deal so I lost abc and cw smfh
Gonna have to watch it in another way

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Originals showrunner Michael Narducci is exiting the CW series, as he leaves Warner Bros. Television for a new two-year deal at ABC Studios.

Production on The Originals Season 4 (premiering Friday, March 17) has already wrapped. If the series is renewed for Season 5, Julie Plec will return to seize the reins, since The Vampire Diaries will have ended.

Narducci “got an opportunity he couldn’t pass up,” Plec told THR, which broke the news. “He has been a brilliant partner and friend and I’m going to miss him desperately.”

Narducci has been a part of the Vampire Diaries-verse since late Season 2 of the original series, when he served as executive story editor. He was upped to co-producer for Season 3 and has been a full executive producer at The Originals since Season 2.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Good time to consolidate. I dont know whats going on in TVD but wrap it up and take the best supporting character and bring em to TO. Is bonnie still a practicing witch?? Bring her sexy ass over to help marcel
Nah Bonnie is useless now. All she does is fukk and cry about Enzo. She is one character that would benefited from the Dark Willow treatment instead they stuck her with another dude.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Bonnie is useless now. All she does is fukk and cry about Enzo. She is one character that would benefited from the Dark Willow treatment instead they stuck her with another dude.

I lost all interest in TVD. Saw a glimpse of the episode tonight and are they supposed to be evil again or is this some other witch possession type shyt? And when do the originals start back

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I lost all interest in TVD. Saw a glimpse of the episode tonight and are they supposed to be evil again or is this some other witch possession type shyt? And when do the originals start back
march