"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

This dude started those rumours months back himself. He instagrammed a photo of him wearing a Nightwing shirt while working out and hashtagged Arrow making it seem like he got the part. Now he wanna act like "Im not saying I got the role but if I did :sas1:" . Meanwhile Marc and the producers are all like :dwillhuh::rudy:

Dude is just angling and its :snoop::camby:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This dude started those rumours months back himself. He instagrammed a photo of him wearing a Nightwing shirt while working out and hashtagged Arrow making it seem like he got the part. Now he wanna act like "Im not saying I got the role but if I did :sas1:" . Meanwhile Marc and the producers are all like :dwillhuh::rudy:

Dude is just angling and its :snoop::camby:

Like I said in the Arrow thread..........
:ehh:If it happens, it's probably only gonna be a 1 or 2 episode guest star. Dude is still part of the regular cast on TVD and "Arrow" is shot in Vancouver, while TVD is shot in Atlanta.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i got nothing to do with that, that's on him

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
TV Goes Back to Work: First Photos of TVD

By Andy Swift / July 12 2014, 7:00 AM PDT

Scripts! Sets! Selfies! Some of network TV’s hottest shows resumed production this week, and thanks to their eager casts and crews, we’re getting an early look at the drama/laughter/insanity to come.

the-vampire-diaries-season-6-1.jpg

Michael Malarkey is so stoked for Enzo to be a series regular on The Vampire Diaries that he went out and bought school supplies! "Just bought my Season 6 highlighters," Malarkey tweeted Friday, along with a picture of the first Season 6 script. "What is Enzo up to..."

http://tvline.com/2014/07/12/fall-tv-pics-arrow-revenge-vampire-diaries-once-upon-a-time/
"

daemonova

Daps
saw the second red band trailer for lets be cops today, proud and amazed at nina dobrev for lettingt her first full length film be an interracial relationship

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
saw the second red band trailer for lets be cops today, proud and amazed at nina dobrev for lettingt her first full length film be an interracial relationship

There's already an official thread I done already tagged you in a couple times before:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets...yans-jr-jake-johnson-red-band-trailer.201185/

Also this ain't Nina Dobrev's first Hollywood movie. I had already seen her in 3 Hollywood movies ("Chloe", "The Roommate", & "The Perks of Being a Wallflower") before I had even gotten into TVD back in January.

:yeshrug: But I guess you can say "Let's Be Cops" is definitely her biggest role in a Hollywood movie.

daemonova

Daps
There's already an official thread I done already tagged you in a couple times before:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets...yans-jr-jake-johnson-red-band-trailer.201185/

Also this ain't Nina Dobrev's first Hollywood movie. I had already seen her in 3 Hollywood movies ("Chloe", "The Roommate", & "The Perks of Being a Wallflower") before I had even gotten into TVD back in January.

:yeshrug: But I guess you can say "Let's Be Cops" is definitely her biggest role in a Hollywood movie.
i saw her in perks of being a wallflower where she played a katherine like role

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Vampire Diaries’ Casts ‘The Client List's’ Marco James in Hot Recurring Role (Exclusive)

By Jethro Nededog on July 17, 2014 @ 9:39 am

marco-james-vampire-diaries-casting-cw.jpg

Also, “Rectify” actor Jayson Warner Smith will appear in the supernatural drama in a minor role

New blood is just what the doctor ordered for the sixth season of CW's “The Vampire Diaries.”

TheWrap has learned that Marco James has been cast in a recurring role as Liam, an attractive and smart upperclassman at Whitmore College.

Described as cocky yet good-natured, he's a med student who comes from a family of doctors. James will make his first appearance on the Season 6 season premiere airing Thursday, Oct. 2 at 8/7c.

Represented by The Kohner Agency and David Dean Management, viewers will remember James as cop Alex Trimble on Lifetime's “The Client List.” He has also appeared on “CSI: Miami,” “Victorious” and “Make It or Break It.”

Also, if you're a fan of Jayson Warner Smith, who played the psychopath death row inmate Wendall Jelks from Sundance's “Rectify,” TheWrap has also learned that he just booked a really minor role on “TVD” for at least two episodes as a guy who runs a high-end hot rod shop. Alexander White Agency reps Smith.

http://www.thewrap.com/the-client-l...-vampire-diaries-in-recurring-role-exclusive/

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Vampire Diaries Season 6: Meet the 'Shady' Lady Coming to Mystic Falls
By Andy Swift / July 11 2014, 2:27 PM PDT

vampire-diaries-sarah.jpg

When The Vampire Diaries returns for its sixth season this fall, it’ll be met by a most unwelcome visitor.

Relative newcomer Gabrielle Walsh has been cast in the role of Sarah, who comes to Mystic Falls in the season premiere with “spunk, street smarts and a shady agenda,” our sister site Deadline reports.

This marks Walsh’s first television appearance as a character; she previously appeared as herself in a 2014 episode of the syndicated series Made in Hollywood. Walsh also co-starred in Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones, so at least she’s no stranger to the supernatural.

The Vampire Diaries‘ sixth season premieres Oct. 2 at 8/7c on The CW.

http://tvline.com/2014/07/11/vampire-diaries-new-villain-season-6-spoilers-sarah/

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Vampire Diaries Season 6: Eureka's Colin Ferguson Cast as New Villain
By Andy Swift / July 14 2014, 4:19 PM PDT

haven-s4_colin-ferguson.jpg

Mystic Falls’ finest will be facing yet another new threat when Season 6 premieres in October — and this one’s homegrown.

Colin Ferguon (Eureka, Haven) has been cast in the role of Tripp, TVLine has confirmed, the head of a community militia who will “do anything to protect his town.” He’ll make his first appearance in The Vampire Diaries‘ sixth season premiere.

Executive producer Julie Plec took to Twitter on Monday to reveal which character will be butting heads with Tripp the most:

Of course, Tripp won’t be the only new character causing grief for our heroes. Actress Gabrielle Walsh has been cast in the “shady” role of Sarah, who will make her debut on the show’s sixth season premiere.

The Vampire Diaries‘ sixth season premieres Oct. 2 at 8/7c on The CW.

http://tvline.com/2014/07/14/vampire-diaries-season-6-spoilers-colin-ferguson-tripp-villain/

'Eureka' star Colin Ferguson joins 'The Vampire Diaries'

By C. Molly Smith on Jul 14, 2014 at 8:45PM

COLIN-FERGUSON.jpg

There’s a new man coming to Mystic Falls.

Colin Ferguson is joining the sixth season of the CW’s The Vampire Diaries, EW has confirmed. The Eureka star will play Tripp, head of a community militia “who will do anything to protect his town.”

Ferguson himself coyly hinted about the news on Twitter:

Executive producer Julie Plec also teased the role, then confirmed Ferguson had been cast:

Plec added that Tripp will give Sheriff Forbes (Marguerite MacIntyre) “a run for her money” when he makes his debut in the sixth season premiere.

The Vampire Diaries returns to the CW Oct. 2.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/14/colin-ferguson-joins-the-vampire-diaries/

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
'Vampire Diaries' Adds 'Unexpected' Character for Season 6

11:50 AM PDT 7/16/2014 by Philiana Ng

The CW drama will introduce Ivy in the Oct. 2 premiere.

emily_c_chang_a_p.jpg

The Vampire Diaries is adding a new character who may not be who she seems.

On the heels of Eureka star Colin Ferguson joining the sixth season, The CW drama will be introducing the recurring character of Ivy, described as sweet and sincere. Actress Emily C. Chang,whose credits include Days of Our Lives and Total Recall, has booked the role.

Not much is known about Ivy, only that she's "the quintessential girl next door with an unexpected wild side" — but knowing Vampire Diaries, the tide will turn sooner rather than later. She will first appear in the sixth-season premiere.

Following the May finale, Plec told The Hollywood Reporter that she was approaching the new season like a restart. "The way we look at it, season six is a beautiful and organic reset. The theme of the season is everybody gets to start over. That's what we're going to do," she said at the time.

"We're trying to take the show away from the massive genre extravaganza where each season we try to top each other with the bigger, bad, more exciting mythologies and boil it back down to the beginning," Plec promised.

Season six will return Matt Davis and fan favoriteMichael Malarkey as series regulars.

Chang, who guest starred on Community, How I Met Your Mother, Bones and NCIS, is repped by Sovereign Talent Group and Velocity Entertainment. The Vampire Diariespremieres Oct. 2 on The CW.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/vampire-diaries-adds-unexpected-character-719064