"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 10th episode of the season/Mid-Season Finale for TVD airs later week:

It's the holiday that never dies. Don't miss the midseason finale of TVD Thursday at 8/7c!

Back-up YouTube link:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was expecting Rebekah to take Esther's offer since the actress playing Rebekah wasn't interested in being on the show full time.
I am annoyed with the fate of Esther though. Kima from the Wire has been the best thing about this show so far this season and I anticipate a brief turn as a vamp before Finn puts her into a new body of a lesser actress.
And I am not a fan of angsty Elijah. I liked that he was cool. calm and collected while everyone else was barely in control of their urges.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
why cant my breh elijah get love and happiness from a female he sacrifices so damn much not fair :mjcry:

couldn't caroline mom become vampire most logically she rather die than be that from what i think

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Wait.. Coli niqqas check for this show :damn: Is it dope :damn:

Some chic at my work watches it on her lunch break :lolbron: I assumed it was corny. Better than say, true blood?
Originals is dope, TVD is wack (plus my ex girl used to make me watch :mjcry:)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wait.. Coli niqqas check for this show :damn: Is it dope :damn:

Some chic at my work watches it on her lunch break :lolbron: I assumed it was corny. Better than say, true blood?

Originals is dope, TVD is wack (plus my ex girl used to make me watch :mjcry:)

ya we watch it with no fukks given :ahh:

i love TVD but it aint as good as it use to be tho but still watchable i love that show for DAMON alone dude be having me :russ:

the originals crushing buildings tho its like the mature version of TVD and it was at its best when the original cast was in the TVD after they left it wasn't as good as where the originals been :blessed:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
ya we watch it with no fukks given :ahh:

i love TVD but it aint as good as it use to be tho but still watchable i love that show for DAMON alone dude be having me :russ:

the originals crushing buildings tho its like the mature version of TVD and it was at its best when the original cast was in the TVD after they left it wasn't as good as where the originals been :blessed:
Claire **** :wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 10th episode of the season/Mid-Season Premiere for "The Originals" airing January 19th:

The mother of all family feuds is coming when The Originals returns in January!

Back-up YouTube link:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I am wondering if they are going to have Rebekah take Esther up on her offer since the actress who plays Rebekah won't commit to being on the series full time and this way they could have Rebekah back on the show permanently.

And they need to just move Bonnie to The Originals because her character has been wasted on TVD for years, New Orleans is where all the interesting witch stuff happens and it would give Marcel a chick since they took Rebekah and Cami from him.

I was watching last week's TVD episode last night & I was wondering......:why: What is the point of Tyler still being part of the show??!! I can say the same thing about Jeremy.

This is what happens when keeping bringing back charterers you killed off. There's too many characters with nothing to do.

:mjlol: How many characters are on this show that are part of the regular cast, but based on the numbers of episodes they appear in they are really just recurring characters?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I am wondering if they are going to have Rebekah take Esther up on her offer since the actress who plays Rebekah won't commit to being on the series full time and this way they could have Rebekah back on the show permanently.

And they need to just move Bonnie to The Originals because her character has been wasted on TVD for years, New Orleans is where all the interesting witch stuff happens and it would give Marcel a chick since they took Rebekah and Cami from him.

I was watching last week's TVD episode last night & I was wondering......:why: What is the point of Tyler still being part of the show??!! I can say the same thing about Jeremy.

This is what happens when keeping bringing back charterers you killed off. There's too many characters with nothing to do.

:mjlol: How many characters are on this show that are part of the regular cast, but based on the numbers of episodes they appear in they are really just recurring characters?

:mjlol: Art school? Lol I know he was into art, but that's still random as hell...

:mjlol: What happened to him wanting to be Nightwing on "Arrow"?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The CW announced last week at Winter TCAs that all the Fall CW shows (including TVD & "The Originals") has been renewed for next season:

The CW Renews The Flash, Arrow and Six More

The CW made a surprise move renewing eight different series today, from hits like Arrow and The Flash to cult favorites like The 100.

11 JAN 2015 BY ROTH CORNET AND ERIC GOLDMAN

arrowflash1204141280jpg-544b7e_160w.jpg

The CW Network has given an early renewal to eight current series for the 2015-2016 season, it was announced today by Mark Pedowitz, President, The CW, during the network’s session at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Pasadena. The renewals include Arrow, The Flash, Supernatural, The 100, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Reign and Jane the Virgin.

In essence, The CW picked up all of the scripted series from its Fall 2014 schedule for next season. While some of the renewals were a given - notably The Flash, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals - some were more uncertain, and are especially notable given how early they occurred in the season. Jane the Virgin has been a big critical success for the CW but hasn't had ratings that matched their biggest hits and with so few timeslots available on the network, many assumed they would wait to see how everything performed through the rest of the season before making decisions on the other shows. (On a personal note, as a huge fan of The 100, the early renewal is an unexpected joyous occasion!)

“Each of these series have helped define what The CW is today, a network that is home to smart, provocative, quality programming, targeting a savvy adult audience,” said Pedowitz. “By picking up these shows now, our executive producers can start planning next season’s storylines, and rolling these shows out throughout next season guarantees The CW will have more proven original series for our fall, midseason and summer 2016 line-ups.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/11/the-cw-renews-arrow-the-flash-supernatural-the-100-and-more