"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 7th episode of the season for TVD airing later this week:

What's scarier than a jealous vampire? Standing up to one. Watch an all new TVD Thursday at 8/7c!

Back-up YouTube link:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 7th episode of the season for "The Originals" airing next week:

With family like this, who needs enemies? Watch The Originals on Monday at 8/7c.

Back-up YouTube link:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Klaus's real father is back :banderas:
Esther really isn't a crazy evil bytch. She's technically the good sister :merchant:

Klaus' older sister gonna be a problem too. I'm calling it :banderas:

this show shytting on TVD real bad :whew:

so esther sister is that damn strong

klaus older sister gonna be a strong as witch too

wonder how elijah gonna be now after them vision :ohhh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 8th episode of the season for TVD airing later this week:

Sink your teeth into Friendsgiving. Don't miss an all new TVD Thursday at 8/7c!

Back-up YouTube Link:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 8th episode of the season for "The Originals" airing next week:

In this family, nobody is safe. The Originals is all new Monday at 8/7c.

Back-up YouTube link:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 9th episode of the season for TVD airing next week:

The gang is on a mission to bring Bonnie back. TVD returns with all new episodes Thursday, Dec. 4 at 8/7c!

Back-up YouTube link:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 9th episode of the season/Mid-season Finale for "The Originals" airing in 2 weeks:

The face of New Orleans will change forever. Don't miss The Originals midseason finale Monday, Dec. 8 at 8/7c.

Back-up YouTube link:

Last edited:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Wait.. Coli niqqas check for this show :damn: Is it dope :damn:

Some chic at my work watches it on her lunch break :lolbron: I assumed it was corny. Better than say, true blood?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am wondering if they are going to have Rebekah take Esther up on her offer since the actress who plays Rebekah won't commit to being on the series full time and this way they could have Rebekah back on the show permanently.

And they need to just move Bonnie to The Originals because her character has been wasted on TVD for years, New Orleans is where all the interesting witch stuff happens and it would give Marcel a chick since they took Rebekah and Cami from him.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Wait.. Coli niqqas check for this show :damn: Is it dope :damn:

Some chic at my work watches it on her lunch break :lolbron: I assumed it was corny. Better than say, true blood?

Yeah most people on this forum who watch both shows, will tell you that TVD (& The Originals) is better than "True Blood".

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I am wondering if they are going to have Rebekah take Esther up on her offer since the actress who plays Rebekah won't commit to being on the series full time and this way they could have Rebekah back on the show permanently.

And they need to just move Bonnie to The Originals because her character has been wasted on TVD for years, New Orleans is where all the interesting witch stuff happens and it would give Marcel a chick since they took Rebekah and Cami from him.
I was watching last week's TVD episode last night & I was wondering......:why: What is the point of Tyler still being part of the show??!! I can say the same thing about Jeremy.

This is what happens when keeping bringing back charterers you killed off. There's too many characters with nothing to do.

:mjlol: How many characters are on this show that are part of the regular cast, but based on the numbers of episodes they appear in they are really just recurring characters?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I guess we won't be seeing much of Rebekah this season.

Claire **** is turning in her immortality for a badge.

The Originals star has joined the cast of NBC's new drama Aquarius as a series regular, E! News has learned.

Set in the ‘60s, Aquarius stars David Duchovny as an undercover cop tracking down infamous killer Charles Manson and his followers. Also set to star in the 13-episode series areGaius Charles, Gethin Anthonyand Grey Damon. **** will play Office Chairmain Tully, a beautiful young female police officer who is trying to be taken seriously in the male-dominated world of the LAPD in 1967, no easy task.

http://www.eonline.com/news/564340/...regular-what-does-this-mean-for-the-originals
:snoop: The Producers totally fukked up.

:sas1: Luckily that show has flop written all over it.

:lupe: Ummm......

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES / THE ORIGINALS' CLAIRE **** UP FOR SUPERGIRL

The actress is among those testing for the role of Kara Zor El.

1 DEC 2014 BY LAYNE MORGAN

We have our first casting possibility for a much sought after role, as word comes that CW veteran Claire **** is in contention to play Supergirl. The Wrapreported the news, revealing **** is among those testing to star in in the series. **** is best known for playing Rebekah Mikaelson on the CW's The Vampire Diaries and its spinoff, The Originals.

OR01_MY_Rebekah_0284r-720x405.jpg

Claire **** as Rebekah Mikaelson in The Originals.

Supergirl has already received a series commitment from CBS, and will follow the story of Kara Zor El, who has spent her life hiding her powers, before deciding "to embrace her superhuman abilities and be the hero she was always meant to be."

Supergirl is produced by Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Greg Berlanti (Arrow, The Flash) is executive producing alongside Ali Adler (Chuck, No Ordinary Family)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12...es-the-originals-claire-****-up-for-supergirl

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:lupe: Ummm......
Is Supergirl being shot in Los Angeles? Because getting to move back to L.A. full-time is why Claire left The Originals: http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/claire-****-the-originals-exit-interview