The Original Robocop In 87 Is Easily One Of The Top 10 Action Movies Of All Time

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I watched the making of on netflix

Jesus. Peter weller wanted robo to move like a ballet samurai. Thank the lord they reigned his ass in. Shutdown the whole movie over it and tried recasting.

Red foreman adlibbed the spitting blood after captured thing and apparently got free reign with the character after that and went for it.

Verhoeven sounds like a madman. They blew up half the block with the gas station shot and got kicked outta dallas lmao. Dude went all out with the blood and gore and got an X rating and wouldnt cut a thing.

Classic movie. Top 5-10 80s flick

Terminator
First blood / rambo
Conan the barbarian
Aliens
Robocop
Die hard
Predator

What a decade.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN

Jesus. Peter weller wanted robo to move like a ballet samurai. Thank the lord they reigned his ass in. Shutdown the whole movie over it and tried recasting.

Red foreman adlibbed the spitting blood after captured thing and apparently got free reign with the character after that and went for it.

Verhoeven sounds like a madman. They blew up half the block with the gas station shot and got kicked outta dallas lmao. Dude went all out with the blood and gore and got an X rating and wouldnt cut a thing.

Terminator
First blood / rambo
Conan the barbarian
Aliens
Robocop
Die hard
Predator

What a decade.
Co-sign everything here except :ufdup: by not including Transformers the movie on the list.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Terminator
First blood / rambo
Conan the barbarian
Aliens
Robocop
Die hard
Predator

What a decade.
Goat decade. Pre cgi >>>

parallax

Superstar
Daps
robocop is one of those movies that i put to much thought into when i was getting high with a friend of mine. from the families habving no rights to the bodies after they die, to the face that dikk for some reason used live ammo in a boardroom meeting for some reason, to the question of which robocop had a worse existence between the original and the remake. my friends and i argued about that last one for a while

The way 209 lit that mothafukka up always has me :damn: that bot gave absolutely zero fukks :mjlol:

its the pinpoint accuracy that gets me. he turned that dude into a stain and didnt break a damn window or destroy the table he fell on. only to be squaling like a pig for the rest of his appearances

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
If you like action films with violence I strongly suggest The Raid and The Raid 2, if you haven't seen them yet. The way they did fighting scenes looked like they were fighting for real.

The first Raid is easily the best Die Hard 1 lookalike since Die Hard.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
If you like action films with violence I strongly suggest The Raid and The Raid 2, if you haven't seen them yet. The way they did fighting scenes looked like they were fighting for real.

The first Raid is easily the best Die Hard 1 lookalike since Die Hard.
The Raid is good but low budget with cgi blood..not good at all.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
robocop is one of those movies that i put to much thought into when i was getting high with a friend of mine. from the families habving no rights to the bodies after they die, to the face that dikk for some reason used live ammo in a boardroom meeting for some reason, to the question of which robocop had a worse existence between the original and the remake. my friends and i argued about that last one for a while
It's a satire on unchecked capitalism. I actually love that it goes overboard, because I actually believe there are some people who would have their companies operate like that under some demonic quid pro quo shyt. You already have some companies that operate like every document or creation you have is owned by the company as it is; check any media company.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I loved the film the moment I saw it on TV, I borrowed the VHS from my boy to watch again and I was like 'I don't remember the scenes being like this :merchant:'
Yeah i loved this as a kid and then rewatched as an adult and was like lmfaooooo My parents let me watch this shyt

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
tumblr_nnhpazRxq91qf427ko1_500.jpg

This series was great! I bought the set!