The Original Robocop In 87 Is Easily One Of The Top 10 Action Movies Of All Time

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Like I always say the Criterion X rated version is still untouchable till this day.
robo1.gif

And that Murphy death scene was much worse.

CP3_da_OG

Pro
Daps
One of my favorite movies ever. Can't believe moms took me to see it at the movies and bought the VHS when it dropped!

Remember the scene where my man was showing off his new whip and Clarence Boddikker came with those new straps and showed the crew how they worked on his whip

"C'mon Clarence, Clarence, no"

I think Clarence Boddikker is what made me like villains in tv/movies

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
One of my favorite movies ever. Can't believe moms took me to see it at the movies and bought the VHS when it dropped!

Remember the scene where my man was showing off his new whip and Clarence Boddikker came with those new straps and showed the crew how they worked on his whip

"C'mon Clarence, Clarence, no"

I think Clarence Boddikker is what made me like villains in tv/movies
Clarence was a G. When he went to kill Bob Morton and rolled up in his house with the strap to his face and told those chicks..."bytches leave". He went out with a shank to the neck but he went out fighting and gave Murphy all he could handle. One thing that always bugged me was when dikk Jones got blasted and fell out of the window at the end he had the long Freddy Kruger arms

PDVD_107.0.jpg

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Sorry Brehs...had a bit of nostalgia about the movie pop up in my head and wanted to see if y’all had a thread already made on it

shyt was too raw...there's no way this shyt should have been marketed towards kids...the 80s :ohlawd:

Same here I made my Mom dukes take me to see it at the theaters. My mom was shook in the beginning with the Murphy death scene but she enjoyed the flick overall.

I think my mother took me to see it when it first came out. This was my First “favorite movie”...as a 7 year old no less. We didn’t even get a VCR until how long yet my happy ass had to go cop the VHS of this. I’m salty as fukk I still have yet to watch the Criterion version.

Now that I have a 7 year old though...and yes he’s seen some horror stuff so far...but I can’t let him watch this shyt yet. Nope. That Murphy death scene alone? :merchant::demonic:Certified snuff status :smugbiden: