Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i'd like to see how much they could earn from a kickstarter....i for one would donate cuz the ending legit made me want more
This is one of those deals where the developer doesn't own the IP and the IP holder wasn't satisfied with the sales so it just dies. Its kind of sad because the game stumbles around for a bit before it finally gets it right and as it's hitting it's stride it ends. It's just bad storytelling. It's one thing to leave plot threads open to be addressed in a sequel it's entirely another thing to assume you'll get the chance to make a sequel and structure your game as a pitch to a franchise that will never happen.

The game flat out just doesn't stand alone and is the first and ultimately last chapter of a franchise that got aborted. That's why it's not worth playing. It's the modern version of Advent Rising.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
ok am i the only one that started off on hard?

this is my 3rd night playing it, i expected to get this done in one sitting, ive prolly played about 3 hours a night so far.

shyt definitely needs a sequel.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok am i the only one that started off on hard?

this is my 3rd night playing it, i expected to get this done in one sitting, ive prolly played about 3 hours a night so far.

shyt definitely needs a sequel.
It's like 8 hours long. the "it's REALLY short" narrative is that of those 8 hours, there chapters where all you do is move or w/e. 7-8 hrs long I'd say. It's just nothing to do when you beat it, no collectibles, no real variety etc.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
It's like 8 hours long. the "it's REALLY short" narrative is that of those 8 hours, there chapters where all you do is move or w/e. 7-8 hrs long I'd say. It's just nothing to do when you beat it, no collectibles, no real variety etc.

i was thinking this shyt was like 4 hours. im finding myself getting a lil mad. Like damn, there's still more to play :wtf: :mjlol:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Goat Simulator is my last regret purchase.

:dahell:

Anyways.

Bought it off PSN's flash sale for $8. Haven't played it yet but my expectations for this game is higher than what I think should be....

Hoping it isn't COD like and the storyline is only like 4-5 hours long on regular playthrough

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Goat Simulator is my last regret purchase.

:dahell:

Anyways.

Bought it off PSN's flash sale for $8. Haven't played it yet but my expectations for this game is higher than what I think should be....

Hoping it isn't COD like and the storyline is only like 4-5 hours long on regular playthrough

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This battle in the narrow hallway with the lightning gun in the second last chapter is some cheap retarded ass bullshyt. fukk this game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The game is a fun gears of war style tps. I went into it with terrible expectations and was surprised. Good game. Short with no replay value. $20 must buy. Honestly surprised it hasn't been released on ps+ yet.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished it. Wouldn't pay more then Gen bucks for it. The writing is really terrible, generic and cliched in the extreme.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yeah, as long as you get it for the cheap you'll likely enjoy it.

EASY platinum by the way:yes:

Wouldn't mind a sequel especially considering this title was obviously meant to set up a franchise but we know that isn't happening.