Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Since no one on here seems to care about this game, I'll just say that I thought the twist at the end where the main bad guy turns out to be "Jack the ripper" was crazy dope.
I appreciate the game for doing what it did well. I just wish it had more. The gameplay was similar to Gears of War and that was fine with me.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Bought it a few months ago for $20. Haven't played it in a couple months stopped at the airship part.

Graphics are great but the game is boring as shyt.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The story, characters, gameplay was all dope. Weapons were dope. The graphics were great, jaw dropping at times. When the blimp or whatever crashed and there was a huge fire. That looked incredible.

The consensus here for the most part seems to be that it was a good game. Not worth the full price, cause it was short on content.

The characters and world building make it worthy to have a sequel imo, it would be a shame to not revisit it. If they improved on the original a little bit it could be great

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Very good game. Too short and not enough content overall to deserve a $60 price point. I'd like to see a sequel.
Very good game? I'd say it was a bad game but had some redeemable things about it. I enjoyed the story and want to see where things go next.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had to force myself to finish it, and I only paid 10 dollars for it. Not a bad game per se, but these kinds of games don't interest me at all

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Picked this up about a month ago. Saw it for ten bucks brand new at GameStop. Haven't opened it yet though.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
picked this up with the flash sale and I really like this game. it definitely needs a sequel but since it got hated on so badly i cant see that happening. visually this blows every other console game out the water, its a basic 3rd person shooter so the gameplay is competent but it really shines with the story.

i like movies like this, i don't think its worth 60$ but 40 is reasonable, its 8$ on psn i recommend giving it a chance

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
THe game ended at what should have been a midway point.

I knew about the length when starting the game so i was already playing a little irritated but with an additional 6 hours of gameplay, i would have been satisfied with this purchase. It was a ripoff for what it was.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
THe game ended at what should have been a midway point.

I knew about the length when starting the game so i was already playing a little irritated but with an additional 6 hours of gameplay, i would have been satisfied with this purchase. It was a ripoff for what it was.
The game was clearly meant to be the beginning of a franchise that will never happen now. Sony has distanced themselves from Ready at Dawn after this game failed and the developer doesn't even own the IP, Sony owns it.