Votes: 41 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Recently Platinum'd this after having it for so long.
It still looks amazing.

I need to finish it…played about halfway thru…got stuck on a stealth part and moved on from the game…fun game tho despite the stiff/limited movement

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hope they make a sequel to this.

Still some of the best visuals I’ve seen in a game. Including current gen games.
It’s in the same boat as Heavenly Sword. Sony owns the IP and somebody else owns the developer. In this case Facebook.

Daps
Game is so underrated. The only thing I didn’t like was how they milked the miscommunication between dude and ole girl. The graphics were good but the gunplay and movement was crazy for a 2015 release. We never found out who the shadow man was that visited dude either. Sony owns the IP but ready at dawn is owned by Facebook now. So much shyt they could have done with a sequel.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
I remember this feeling like a stage demo for thr new console, but I like the concept of Victorian-era Ghostbuster type crews fighting supernatural monsters with WW1/steampunk weaponry. We need a sequel.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game is so underrated. The only thing I didn’t like was how they milked the miscommunication between dude and ole girl. The graphics were good but the gunplay and movement was crazy for a 2015 release. We never found out who the shadow man was that visited dude either. Sony owns the IP but ready at dawn is owned by Facebook now. So much shyt they could have done with a sequel.

If sony wanted to make another one they could, Santa Monica co-developed it. It’s just not a salvageable IP