The only way forward in this whtie mans world is school

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: @ this corny ass cac catching feelings and trying to circumvent my ignore filter. You're blocked. Nice try, though.

:umad:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Brehs networking and internships is the key. In college I had unpaid internships. I was doing more than required and the people I was under was taking credit for my work:wtb: looking at me like:pachaha:we can make Toby do whatever we want and his black ass ain't gonna say shyt.
I kept grinding and pimpin them for their knowledge and let them get away with whatever. After graduation when I needed letters of recommendation,they were all happy to oblige cause of the way I paid my dues:win:
Now I'm a boss and I treat cac interns like diddy. Go get my cheesecake nikka:takedat:
And proceed to break bread with the brotha interns:myman:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:
school is cool but there's nothing like buying a stolen credit card off the deep web and buying thousands of dollars of polo shirts with it

tumblr_mk6s3dzjLf1qbdynmo1_400.gif

In some tuition debt and can't register for the one summer class I can take that would cover the 2 math credits I'm short of graduating......

Please pm the details :to: this is a serious post

Been looking for ways all over to buy things with a stolen credit card and sell them but the internetz is not tellin me the secret :damn:

Please help me

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker

In some tuition debt and can't register for the one summer class I can take that would cover the 2 math credits I'm short of graduating......

Been looking for ways all over to buy things with a stolen credit card and sell them but the internetz is not tellin me the secret :damn:

Please help me

:upsetfavre: You trying to go to federal prison???

You are better off stealing a ATM. You'll get less time and less chance of getting caught. If that's the route you are trying to go

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as you don't take out a rack of loans, I can cosign this.

Please help me

Just fukk rich old white ladies. That's not illegal and you could have school and a car if you put it down right.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:upsetfavre: You trying to go to federal prison???

You are better off stealing a ATM. You'll get less time and less chance of getting caught. If that's the route you are trying to go

Breh step your felon game up :comeon:

All I gotta do is take the bus to some town far away from me if I accomplish the credit card method......

Go onto the campus in the computer section where no id is required to use computer(most campuses usually have one for ids and one without)

Do all the transactions there........

Make sure they are all overnight deliveries to a prebooked hotel room

Come on son I got this you need to step your felon game up :comeon:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

Please help me

See if your college accepts CLEP Exam credit. If they do, take college mathematics. Should be worth six credits and costs about $110 if you pass.

Helped me avoid taking extra math classes for graduate school :blessed:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As long as you don't take out a rack of loans, I can cosign this.

Just fukk rich old white ladies. That's not illegal and you could have school and a car if you put it down right.

I really would normally put my dignity first....but drastic times call for drastic measures :to:

Even though I'm skinny I still think the rich old white ladies with a black fetish just want the guy to be black and not even focused on the physical aspect too much.........

But the time to sign up for summer classes started on March 15.......

I need to move fast!!! :damn: $1200 tuition debt.......and a couple hundred more to actually register. For the class

Give me some tips on a specific white hoe you recommend breh! Would it be too desperate if I came right out and said "Hello I am a young black male looking for a suga mama to help with college" :damn:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Breh step your felon game up :comeon:

All I gotta do is take the bus to some town far away from me if I accomplish the credit card method......

Go onto the campus in the computer section where no id is required to use computer(most campuses usually have one for ids and one without)

Do all the transactions there........

Make sure they are all overnight deliveries to a prebooked hotel room

Come on son I got this you need to step your felon game up :comeon:

:huhldup: Sounds like a lot of work and paranoia. I don't like walking around looking over my shoulder all day.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: Sounds like a lot of work and paranoia. I don't like walking around looking over my shoulder all day.

So do you think I have a chance if I really advertise myself as a young fresh black male looking for a sugar mama? Or lie and say I love bbws since they are known to be more desparate and surprised when they get attention :damn:

@DaygoTaco what do you think?

I'm writing up a draft right now.........who knows I may actually enjoy it......I guess I can endure an ugly ass girl...........as long as her hygiene is in order and she doesn't smell like tobacco or some shyt:manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Get a IT degree, I mean everyone has one on here making 25 an hr at 21, and if you make less then 200 an hr by 30 you lost.

6 series, 6 figures, 6 pawgs something like that

:duck:

:childplease:That's 400k a year? You're talking out of your azz.

No IT job pays that. Not doing Technical,engineering or any type of hands on work, maybe if you're the vice president or regional manager for a major IT corp.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
only way to get ahead in this whitemans world is to steal,kill,lie,cheat

you only need an education for backup plan or to introduce yourself

money does not equal education imo