The only way forward in this whtie mans world is school

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I'm a :troll: yet I make more money than anyone on this site. Actually verified with cars and homes posted. Pretty funny. Outside of @Family Ram most are full of shyt. Thread starter btw you have no chance. Whatever social class you are in now is the one you'll die in. :smugdraper:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to help build theirs.

I have a degree and a cool job but hopefully by this time next year I wont be a corporate slave any more. Not everyone is cut from the same cloth though and the world needs employees. When I was a student I used to have the same attitude as the OP.

Daps
I'm a :troll: yet I make more money than anyone on this site. Actually verified with cars and homes posted. Pretty funny. Outside of @Family Ram most are full of shyt. Thread starter btw you have no chance. Whatever social class you are in now is the one you'll die in. :smugdraper:

:to: Harsh fact of life

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ruthless... :wow:

Good thing im upper middle class :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are not hiring nikkas with degrees. The unemployment rate for college educated blacks is MUCH higher than it is for whites. The only way for black men and women to truly succeed in this country is to start your own business.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
:to: Harsh fact of life

Anyways I went and got my haircut today during my lunch break. I drove the XTS instead of the CTS-4. My barber saw me pull up and was :wtf: breh. :I had to do it. It was between that and the Lexus. Lexus was 8K more and less stylish to me. I got the black metallic chip paint :lawd:

2015 though :steviej:

Lexus-LF-CF-concept.jpg

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyways I went and got my haircut today during my lunch break. I drove the XTS instead of the CTS-4. My barber saw me pull up and was :wtf: breh. :I had to do it. It was between that and the Lexus. Lexus was 8K more and less stylish to me. I got the black metallic chip paint :lawd:

2015 though :steviej:

Lexus-LF-CF-concept.jpg

:damn: Your stunt game....

You aint ballin like me tho, got mom and pops paying for my college :smugdraper:

And i got a house waiting for me :lolbron:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Why would you pour your heart into school?

No one looks at your grades anyway. You'd probably be better off lying on a resume to be honest.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Real talk thread starter. Take an etiquette class. It helps. I took one in college and it's just more skills to put in your tool-bag for those power lunches.

Recently sat down with a prominent hotel owner in town and some of his people. Just chopping it.
mysmilie_2910.gif
Dude pulled up in the Aston Martin Rapide :ohlawd:

aston-martin-rapide-1.jpg

Most humble guy ever though. Really no business was discussed. Just shootin the shyt. It's just amazing how :blessed: people in this life can be if they have a vision, social skills and timing. Got to put in work though. Business school, internships, etc.