The only way forward in this whtie mans world is school

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
The best way is to be your own boss.

This. I was hip to the white man's game a long time ago. If you want to get what they have, you have to do more. If a position requires a masters you have to add a certification or another masters to your resume for them to be :ohhh:. Even then, it doesn't guarantee anything. Creating your own business is a way to neutralize the racism and resistance you face as a black man in the corporate world. The reason why is because businesses have become faceless today, especially those that operate online.

If you got a good job, cool but don't expect to be an executive. Always have a plan a, b, c, and all the above. I think getting an education makes a HUGE difference for a black man because it can get you to the interview. A chance is all some of us are asking for. A lot of jobs require a bachelors degree and these companies are not wavering from it these days.

I have various business ventures that I am into while I work full-time. Going to start doing OT more and use the additional money build even further. Eventually, in the next year or two I will work independently and teach at a college on the side. I have two masters, so it will be easy to teach night classes/online a few days a week and work on my own during the day.