1B7rR.gif

*goes to frat party*
54u2pw.jpg

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
school is cool but there's nothing like buying a stolen credit card off the deep web and buying thousands of dollars of polo shirts with it

tumblr_mk6s3dzjLf1qbdynmo1_400.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
and after school, it becomes all about who you know.

God will help you though....

Yeah without NETWORKING....i don't know how i would have been able to really put my education to use....

it's not really WHAT U KNOW it's WHO U KNOW

As a college friend once told me...she said..."The World is POLITICS...so you must do things for POLITICAL EXPEDIENCY or find yourself the whining as being the VICTIM of POLITICS"....

whether it's socializing....joining a frat....linking up with connected friends....or "kissing the a$$" of established bosses....

by all means NETWORK...... :youngsabo:

even Escobar had a "plug".............so what makes u any different?

Daps
Yeah without NETWORKING....i don't know how i would have been able to really put my education to use....

it's not really WHAT U KNOW it's WHO U KNOW

As a college friend once told me...she said..."The World is POLITICS...so you must do things for POLITICAL EXPEDIENCY or find yourself the whining as being the VICTIM of POLITICS"....

whether it's socializing....joining a frat....linking up with connected friends....or "kissing the a$$" of established bosses....

by all means NETWORK...... :youngsabo:

even Escobar had a "plug".............so what makes u any different?
problem is neegaz on this site think networking means selling SOHH ICY tee shirts at their barbershops and telling the customers to follow them on instagram

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Forward into what. An average life. Only way forward is theft, murder and dishonesty or a great idea.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
SURh5.gif

due to wanting to maintain moral integrity and a relationship with my fam, i can't deal with that still

Plus those RCMP uniforms are the stupidest looking things in this world,cant respect nobody wearing a red overcoat with a forest ranger hat...

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Get a IT degree, I mean everyone has one on here making 25 an hr at 21, and if you make less then 200 an hr by 30 you lost.

6 series, 6 figures, 6 pawgs something like that

Daps
The best way is to be your own boss.

Too bad something like 90% of start-ups fail completely.

Whether people want to like it or not, a college education increases your earning power over a lifetime by a LOT. Yes, I understand networking and experience is MORE important than a college degree, but it's the damn ******* degree that even allows you to be CONSIDERED in the first place for employment.

If you think you have a genius idea for a start-up, save it and get an education. Have something to fall back on. Most entrepreneurs who strike gold were once in college, or have completed a degree program.

Just want to put things in perspective for some. Peace.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much truth in here.... :wow:

I remember when i was a senior lookin at some of these football/basketball players who never tried in class and weren't going to college either :beli:

I remember i asked one of them what he wanted to do in the future.

Me: so you going to college bro?

Thugnificent: Shut the fuc up neega, square azz neega

Me: :pachaha:

But seriously it kinda breaks my heart when i see these guys not even bother in school when their obviously not going to make it using sports.

O well less competition :mjpls:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too bad something like 90% of start-ups fail completely.

Whether people want to like it or not, a college education increases your earning power over a lifetime by a LOT. Yes, I understand networking and experience is MORE important than a college degree, but it's the damn ******* degree that even allows you to be CONSIDERED in the first place for employment.

If you think you have a genius idea for a start-up, save it and get an education. Have something to fall back on. Most entrepreneurs who strike gold were once in college, or have completed a degree program.

Just want to put things in perspective for some. Peace.

Get an education, then be your own boss. You're not going to really ball being black while working for someone else regardless of your education level.

Education should always be the 1st step.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I agree, just not the typical "go to school type education". Whether you're trying to start your own business; blog, webseries, get into black-hatting, programming, etc, you need some type of education on how to do it. Fortunately alot of that education is available for free(internet; books, talking to people who do what you're trying to do), you just have to find it and utilize it.

Daps
Get an education, then be your own boss. You're not going to really ball being black while working for someone else regardless of your education level.

Education should always be the 1st step.

Oh, I misunderstood your post because you didn't include the education part. A lot of entrepreneurs who start their own companies gained the experience first in their field, which takes years of dedication and skill to build expertise.

Education is the essential stepping-stone imo.

People out here are thinking that they can just be a 20-something, Silicon Valley/Tech success story which has me goin :beli: all the time.