The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

Daps
Reppin
Rinky Dink Records; Subsidiary Of Hypnotize Minds
Hate them Guilty Gear/BlazBlue playing ass nikkas. Most of them are white or Asian. If they're black they look like this

EHLb5l0XkAA2z52.png

bryant-moreland-5.jpg

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
It's too late for me to get into MK, but they've got a lot of iconic characters, I wonder what caused people to start hating on MK.

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It's too late for me to get into MK, but they've got a lot of iconic characters, I wonder what caused people to starting hating on MK.

Its an American fighting game. Its the only American Fighting game (major one anyway). And it doesnt follow an Asian tradition. Might also be because NRS has been on top for over 10 year lol.
I dont think anyone really hates MK, its the highest selling fighter every single iteration for over 12 iterations now.

Stop, you know damn well the "fighting purists" despise MK.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I dont think anyone really hates MK, its the highest selling fighter every single iteration for over 12 iterations now.

I mean the culture, Street Fighter 5 is popular, but people hate on it, people go out of their way to praise Guilty Gear.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's too late for me to get into MK, but they've got a lot of iconic characters, I wonder what caused people to starting hating on MK.
I can explain depending on how well versed you are in fighting games but the short answer is Mortal Kombat feels different than any other fighting game

Fighting game purists typically don't like MK because it feels so different and there are a lot of mental and execution adjustments you have to make to play it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I remember this commercial. This was like the first MAJOR video game release i can remember, shyt was all over the news, everyone at school was talking about it. Absolutely nuts

Its also crazy that the Mortal Kombat movie held the title for best video game adaptation for almost like 3 decades