The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yo yo I don't give a fukk about all that shyt nikka all I know is you was here 2022 and I was here since the board got started. Change your fukking name ASAP nikka what the fukk

I'll tell you what:

Screenshot-935.png

Meet me here, and we can run the fade for it.

PM me with your info, come run one, whoever loses changes their screenname.

Until then, stop @'ing me :russell:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Been saying this for YEARS.

Like I said, any REAL Laker fans wants to see this shyt blown up. The Celtics literally gave us the blueprint when they gave away :flabbynsick: KG and Pierce but Jeanie thinks she's above that because of some fake ass "Laker family". AD nor LeBron are Laker family. AD was supposed to be and LeBron was always just a rental.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Been saying this for YEARS.

Like I said, any REAL Laker fans wants to see this shyt blown up. The Celtics literally gave us the blueprint when they gave away :flabbynsick: KG and Pierce but Jeanie thinks she's above that because of some fake ass "Laker family". AD nor LeBron are Laker family. AD was supposed to be and LeBron was always just a rental.

Lmao what a silly view. The same staff that got us in this mess is now expected to be able to do a multi year rebuild huh? Very interesting. Just boycott the team and don't watch till he gone.