The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
you guys looking to get an xbox one soon better do it quick. I can confirm that pre-orders are selling much faster since the drm reversal was announced.

Amazon and Best Buy offer free shipping. I think you might be able to arrange store pick-up @ Best Buy as well. Not sure.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Still $500
With a forced kinect

What about that "cloud power"
They had the tip of their dikk at the entrance of your ass and y'all were ready and willing
$500 system? Y'all still blind to it, passing M$ Ya favorite lube

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Still $500
With a forced kinect

What about that "cloud power"
They had the tip of their dikk at the entrance of your ass and y'all were ready and willing
$500 system? Y'all still blind to it, passing M$ Ya favorite lube
The price is not that bad it was the policies that angered people. The pre-orders are starting to fly now that people are getting wind of it.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
i'll get one in a year or 2 like i was going to anyway. this just makes me feel a little better about it.

but ps4 will be my main this gen

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
i'll get one in a year or 2 like i was going to anyway. this just makes me feel a little better about it.

but ps4 will be my main this gen
right im not about to go jump on their bandwagon now.. Now when ever I do get one I know it will not be some bs

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This is truly bullshyt. We lost all the advantages for digital and disc based games cause you fukkboys wanted to complain over the Internet.

Family sharing is gone, discless gameplay is gone. Works just like 360 welcome to last gen:snoop:

I think I might be getting a pc

:umad:

:russ:

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
This is great that Microsoft has decided to go away with their tyrannical ways but remember this: PS4 is $100 cheaper and has superior hardware to boot.

Gamers, you know where the real value is at.

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
Yes we do.

The PC :yes:

The PC is a great value rest assured.. When it comes to pure gaming, we have devs such as NaughtyDog, Sony Santa Monica etc. that make pure gaming experiences that can only be found on the Playstation family console.

Make wiser decisions.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Depending on the exclusives, I will probably end up getting one, pending price drop (now that they changed they stance)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Pre-Orders are still available, but I think they will sell out today.

pre-ordering from Amazon doesn't even soft-charge your account. If you rather go with Best Buy they will soft charge, but will drop off your account in a few days. Good way to pick up points.